Zep

Saw III

On the news this morning that one cinema over here in the UK called an ambulance THREE times in ONE showing as people kept passing out:|:S
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Okay, really, is it THAT gnarly?? I remember people saying the Blair Witch Project was nauseating because of the shaky video...and that was soooo nothing.

Saw I and II definitely shocked me (not an easy thing to do), but I wasn't anywhere near passing out.

I saw it yesterday. It was just as grisly as the first two movies. Personally I thought it was simply more of the same and not really that special, but it was good.
2 BITS....4 BITS....6 BITS....A DOLLAR!....ALL FOR THE GATORS....STAND UP AND HOLLER!!!!

I renter Hostial over the weekend and that was pretty sick have you seen both movies and how would you compare them?

Tim

No I havent seen Hostial, So now I'm going to find it an watch it. I will admit I closed my eyes a couple of times watching Saw III

Gone fishing

I saw Saw I. It wasn't that bad, but not my cup-o-tea.

I LOVE scary movies, but not gory.

I LOVE Halloween and ghosts & goblins and tricks & treats and putting funky contact lenses in my eyes and looking monstrous. But, I still don't like gore.[:/]

I heard Hostel was brutel. What scares me isn't the movie itself; it's that someone thought it up.B|:P
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

yeh, I love scary movies 'till one scares the hell out of me..can't sleep without the lights on for months..Then I get over it, and long for another horrific scare. Guess it's the skydiver in me. Hostel wasn't as big of a mind f**k as I wanted it to be. Hopefully saw 3 takes the cake.

I hated the fact that Jigsaw was laying there the whole time. Completely unrealistic. Everything up to that point was cool but the ending kind of killed it. I thought 2 was sweet, though. The twist was way better, IMO.

Ok, I can see that. I guess I thought part 1 was a better mind fuck than part 2. :)

I just got back from seeing saw III. I think I need to go pray... :|

I'd love to have seen the writer's brainstorming sessions. All they do is just try to think up the most fucked up ways one could possibly die.

I though it was much more sickening and intense than the first two.