Icon134

is it just me...

or do the rest of you agree if someone works for a delivery corporation they should be expected to have a basic understanding of their delivery "region" or at the very least be capable of following a GPS... :|

considering my perfectly valid address (that is plainly displayed beside my door...) was incorrect according to the FedEx Driver.

UPS never has problems finding my house... :|

ok, rant over resume normal operations... :D:D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I got into an agrument once over the phone with a shipping person from Verizon. I live in an apartment, but it doesn't have an apartment number. She refused to belive that was possible. She could not belive that I was getting mail and packages at my address without an apartment number. So I ended up having to make up an apartment number just to shut her up and get her to send me the replacement phone. Luckily it made it. Better watch out... there are stupid people lurking everywhere:S
Why does it say "Append signature to post" when I don't have a signature?

:D:D:D ok this is funny... I just got a package from the UPS guy (its the same guy everytime...) as I took the package from him I said.

"Now Why can't FedEx find my house." :D:D

We both thought it was pretty funny... :D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Fedex people aren't the brightest. I ordered a new phone online and when i got the confirmation it had been shipped, they left my apartment number off. Well since i doubted the fedex would knock on everyone's door looking for me i called FedEx to explain the problem. I was told i could not change the delivery address. I wasn't trying to change it, i was just telling them my apt. number. The lady wouldn't do it. I had to call Verizon and explain the problem to them and they had to call FedEx just to add my freakin apt. number.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

My neighbor works for FedEx. This does not change the fact that last year I had three shipments for a different neighbor (all of which were correctly addressed on the box) delivered INCORRECTLY to me. It's my own NEIGHBOR, for goodness' sake. Apparently there is no name recognition and addresses are just suggested guidelines.
TPM Sister #102

" or at the very least be capable of following a GPS... :|

:D:D

WTF is wrong with a street directory (Map book):S
Did they not delivery at all or to the wrong house in the right street or the wrong street all together
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Yeah the UPS guy just delivered my new Tetris right to the front door.

FedEx, well, I am still looking for a box of patches that the say I signed for a month ago. Even though when they read the address back it was not Kentucky they shipped it to, any one in Kansas got a box of military patches they didn't order?[:/] Oh it was addressed to Kentucky but the bar code tracker shows it stopped in Kansas, and stayed.:S
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!