guppie01

I'm thinking In n Out

Odwalla Carrot juice and a vanilla protein bar

Good stuff

I completely understand now... :S You're such a good girl... :ph34r:

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Lunch was 3 hours ago. Get with the picture.

I am with the picture... the West Coast, the Best Coast!!!! B|

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
OMG, is she okay?

Ohhhhh I like your thinking. I will have to get some of that on my way to the airport tomorrow afternoon. It's just the right time for a late lunch. B|

I do like this traveling to LA thing. I get me some In N Out on a regular basis!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Can you do me a favor and order a double double animal style and send it out to me? Nearest in and out is 650 miles away [:/]

dayum....thats how i like my in n' out too!!!
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

Odwalla Carrot juice and a vanilla protein bar

Good stuff

Dang girl! Eat up! They have jumpsuits now that can fix your fall rate when you've had too much Chipotle, and it would adjust your wing loading without having to buy a new canopy!! It's a win-win!;)

Just don't want you to be one of those girls that I cringe for everytime there is a gust of wind.[:/]:D[:/]

Editted to add smileys to ensure that humor was evident.

Can you do me a favor and order a double double animal style and send it out to me? Nearest in and out is 650 miles away [:/]

Sorry Dave... didn't read the post until afterwards... It was VERY yummy though!!!! :ph34r:

g
OMG, is she okay?

Sorry Dave... didn't read the post until afterwards... It was VERY yummy though!!!! :ph34r:

g

Dave just needs to come to Eloy again for the boogie and get some in Phoenix. B|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Hmmm . . . I was just thinking the same thing, but notsomuch in the realm of fast food . . . or "fast" anything. :ph34r:

YEAH, well, I was trying to be a good girl. I figured everyone's had enough of my horny, flirtatious self. :P :ph34r:

g
OMG, is she okay?

dang you. I was hoping for something more risky from you.

Gutter mind lately.
:$

. . . lately? Who TF are trying to kid - yourself - or us?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Hmmm . . . I was just thinking the same thing, but notsomuch in the realm of fast food . . . or "fast" anything. :ph34r:

YEAH, well, I was trying to be a good girl. I figured everyone's had enough of my horny, flirtatious self. :P :ph34r:

g

Perhaps you should define "Enough":)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun