j_ung

A Break from All the Whining

Hi fliers,

Just popping in to say hey while RC.com eats its own brain. The way things are going over there, you'd think we weren't an obscure subset of an obscure subset of an oscure subset of humanity.

How do you guys live with these woefully inadequate smileys? ;)

Hi fliers,

Just popping in to say hey while RC.com eats its own brain. The way things are going over there, you'd think we weren't an obscure subset of an obscure subset of an oscure subset of humanity.

How do you guys live with these woefully inadequate smileys? ;)

Ok I like this guy!! :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Other than a little annoyed by what's going on nover there, pretty good! I'm also trying not to take it too seriously. I mean, who the hell am I to tell them what not to complain about?

Hopefully it'll calm down soon, though. I like a lot of those folks a bunch, but I'm sick of the negativitah.

I had to quit! I'm trying to write a book and my work there was taking way too much time and energy.

yea well :P Glad to see ya back to dz.com, ever make that skydive yet? My youngest sons climbing weekly wants on a team and stuff... hes to cute...
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Have you found all the >:( secret :D ones :ph34r:? :D

Heeeeyyyy... where the hell are those?

:)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I had to quit! I'm trying to write a book and my work there was taking way too much time and energy.

yea well :P Glad to see ya back to dz.com, ever make that skydive yet? My youngest sons climbing weekly wants on a team and stuff... hes to cute...

Nope, still just the one I did way long ago. I moved to the New River Gorge full time, so I'm climbing a lot. Yay! Bridge Day was crazy here. Somebody died jumping when his chute opened way too late to slow him down. First time in over a decade. :(

Nope, still just the one I did way long ago. I moved to the New River Gorge full time, so I'm climbing a lot. Yay! Bridge Day was crazy here

Wow congrats... yes bridge day was sad but its part of these sports. So were you repelling or whatever way its spelled?

Your not far from alot of jumpers, maybe one will notice you in that area and take you and the ball and chain out. Im in texas now.... Okay going back to the rc.com soap opera :D
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Too bad, you never got to see what kind of cool stuff Sangiro has in the Dungeon. That's the only reason why I stick around. >:(
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Too bad, you never got to see what kind of cool stuff Sangiro has in the Dungeon. That's the only reason why I stick around. >:(

Do y'all still throw darts at my avatar?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun