j_ung

A Break from All the Whining

Cheer up! Looks like you've crossed over to the dark side now! >:(

Ha! Have you seen it over there lately? That's the dark side for sure. I long for more civil days, when paranoia doesn't reign and I can yak about climbing.

How you doin'? You get any more ink?

Cheer up! Looks like you've crossed over to the dark side now! >:(

Ha! Have you seen it over there lately? That's the dark side for sure. I long for more civil days, when paranoia doesn't reign and I can yak about climbing.

How you doin'? You get any more ink?

Well Im not sure what has gone on over there since I just today checked the site out. Had to see what the fuss was all about. :D
Breathe out so I can breathe you in...

kay, but I only pitch. I don't catch.

but how much money would it take for you to be a catcher :|

You'd have to bring that one up with his goat.

Is this Bizarro World?

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

I moved to the New River Gorge full time, so I'm climbing a lot. Yay! Bridge Day was crazy here. Somebody died jumping when his chute opened way too late to slow him down. First time in over a decade. :(

You should have stopped by the Holiday Inn and said "hi". Preferably before the fatality, because after that I was pretty much busy and bummed for the rest of my time in WV.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Rappelling's just a way back down once the climbing's done

Thats what rigs are for silly man

Jumping with a rack kind of sucks. Landing with an ice axe is downright dangerous. Jumping with a haul bag? Never tried it, but I can't imagine it would work out too well.

I once had a friend of mine watch me jump and then hike off with all the gear. And it was a longish hike. Funny thing is that he was a ranger, and we were in a national park.

Hey j_ung, you've got to try rappelling off the end of a rope. BASE gear helps make it survivable, but it's pretty much the ultimate cognitive dissonance moment, if you are a climber. I bet you could set it up as a launch for a rope jump, too, if you didn't want to hassle with the parachute.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

kay, but I only pitch. I don't catch.

but how much money would it take for you to be a catcher :|

Just posted in the other thread. Seriously? 60k to catch, 75k to pitch. Sure catching is a little... less savory, but not by a whole lot, and pitching would actually be physically more difficult to acheive, if you catch the, ahem, thrust of what I'm saying.

I'd play around with two or three hot skychicas for a whole lot less. Any takers? Anyone?

chirp

chirp chirp

[:/]

60k to catch, 75k to pitch.

Youd play catcher for less? :| Jeesh I figured it would cost more to make the guy play bitch...

I'd play around with two or three hot skychicas for a whole lot less. Any takers? Anyone?

chirp

chirp chirp

Your a dork lol :D
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Bah! Rappelling's a pony ride. Climbing's where it's at. B|

I LOVE pony rides!! Especially inverted on a 75 ft. lip...

:|

:D

Missle silos are fun too. I like to go looking around them to see what all was left behind. It's like going back in time and shifting realities.

But I have a pretty wierd imagination.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun