chaoskitty

dont date him girl.. dot com??

WOW! What the hell is this??? :S:S

www.dontdatehimgirl.com

I guess it would be nice to know this stuff about someone you're dating or friends with.. but theres no justification. It seems the posters are anonymous. Nice outlet for rejected women I guess.

I found this site because my brother told me that one of his friends (who I dated breifly, ten years ago) was on there. Not a nice profile.. [:/]

I can only imagine what it says about me. :SB|:D

Blues,
Dave

hmmmm, wasn't able to find a 35-37 year old 6' man listed in Richland, WA - looks good for you Dave! B|

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

You're not on there... YET! haha! ;)

I don't suppose it matters...any woman who wouldn't date me because of something on that website would have already been disqualified for not meeting Criteria #1. :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Ok, now check THIS ONE out.

I thought the lady was crazy in the first paragraph and then I realized that there was more...and more...and more. No I didn't read it but I almost broke my mouse wheel trying to scroll the to bottom.

There's a little sign at the bottom. It says, "You have reached the end of the internet."
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

That is one messed up sight. Out of curiosity, I searched for "Skydive" and to my suprise only found 2 names. One had a casual mention of "claims to do" followed by a list of other things. The other was more directly pointed at someone (nickname of "Skydive Steve") that may be a skydiver, or not who the hell knows.. He is in the Scottsdale, Chandler, Phoenix area. If he is an actual jumper and you know him, might want to tell him unless it is a somewhat factual calim. I did not note a link but you can do a search and find the page pretty easy.. http://dontdatehimgirl.com/search/advanced.asp

This site pretty accuratly could be called a "slam that bastard" site but also looked at as a way to vent... Who knows...

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"