cocheese

Done mowing for the season...

Sixteen hundred lawns cut and cleaned up this year...with help from Jim. Thanks Jim. Looks like we get a day or two off before snow removal starts... tomorrow!!) Damn. Body is toast. Gettin too old for this shit. I know.... It could be worse... I could be workin for Skinnyshrek.:D So like, you guys are stuck with me for the winter between snow days. I feel sorry for you all.;)

If i go to Florida and hear a leaf blower at 8 AM I'm going to hurt somebody.:D

We had a big thunder storm night before last and some of the lawns that I thought were completely done greened right up again. 12 inches of snow tonight, but if it melts? who knows we could be mowing again next week.
One of my clients bought a lake front property in the middle of October so we started a little landscaping for him. The AirBoss came up and ran an end loader and back hoe for me, and four other guys and myself laid 11 pallets of stone, and moved in 18 tons of rock and 22 tons of dirt. We didn't quite get it done before the weather changed, but there will be a nice retaining wall and lots of flat area right outside the door to the lake. Two big staircases will lead down to the new dock. It's gonna look really purty in the spring.
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Don't forget to winterize your machines! I work at a power eqipment shop and we make SO much money in the spring from people who don't properly winterize their machines. Right now we're making a lot of money from people who didn't properly summerize their snowblowers.

*** Man, you guys up north have it easy

Get your lazy sooty ass back to work and then get over here to ECSC for some party time. :P

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

what do you need lee to cut your grass Bob:D he gets one of his minions to do that :P

Wow its the sweaty sock joining us
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Sixteen hundred lawns cut and cleaned up this year...with help from Jim. Thanks Jim. Looks like we get a day or two off before snow removal starts... tomorrow!!) Damn. Body is toast. Gettin too old for this shit. I know.... It could be worse... I could be workin for Skinnyshrek.:D So like, you guys are stuck with me for the winter between snow days. I feel sorry for you all.;)

If i go to Florida and hear a leaf blower at 8 AM I'm going to hurt somebody.:D

What about the buzzzzzzzzzz from the cropduster or whatever that low flyby was all about? Sounded like we were about to be bombed!:D Remember that?!!
Leafblower or not, you know you won't get to sleep in after 8 am...too much on the dad's "to do" list:ph34r: Tell them Katee said "hello"...and to Toby too.

Oh yea, that was the mosquito control crop duster plane. Hmmmm now there's a fun job. Doing fly bys all day long.B| Oh yea, visiting the parents is never a vacation. Work work work.:S I should just stop in Atlanta for 5 days and thell them I had car trouble.:D What? I want to play with all the cool kids.