Slappie

Guy Card - Did I lose mine?

Did you also imagine you were a comic strip character falling in love with a real live girl? :|

? what's that all about?

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Wow Hippie... did you get sand in your vagina?

I did not. Say such things again and i'll abuse you!
Oh, well I'll find something you wouldnt like! :|
:D:D

You just a regular poster now, i no longer fear you. Not that I really feared you in the first place! :S;)
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Did you also imagine you were a comic strip character falling in love with a real live girl? :|

? what's that all about?

The video for that A-ha song was something along those lines. :D

Blues,
Dave

I think your Guy Card is in question now. I never knew about some video. :|

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

So this morning I was in a pretty good mood. I'm flipping through the stations on the radio. I stop on the 80's station just at the tail end of a traffic report to see if there is something I need to know. Right after the report they go into a song. The song was A-Ha - Take on Me I thought about changing it. But it brought back some memories so I cranked it! Jammin and singing to Take on meeee, taaaaaaaakkkkeee meeeeee onnnnn... aaaaaa ooooooOOOO aaaaaaaa To feel a bit more manly after the song was over... I plugged Iron Madein into the CD player and jammed to Trooper and Run to the Hills. Followed up with some Megadeth - High Speed Dirt :P for those who don't know, that's Dave Mustaine's tribute to skydiving. Haven't heard it and enjoy Megadeth check it out.

So do I lose my guy card? I'm kind of worried...

What's your guilty pleasure? I know you guys listen to some kind of music but wont admit to liking it. Me it's 80's "pop" I was a metal head and couldn't admit to liking the catchy dance stuff back then in fear of my buds kicking my ass.

As long as you stay away from "Wham" then you should be ok.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I happened upon Abba on the radio the other day, singing, "Take a Chance on Me". I didn't think much of it at the time, because I like that song. But now I realize that I must be totally gay.

I'm depressed now, and must go out and buy a George Michael CD. :(

You people have a lot of things to do or not do to be a guy. I thought that being a guy meant you were born with a penis and not a vagina?

Being born with a penis makes you a man. There are a lot of gay men who have peni? penises or penisis? Anyways... you don't hear them called "gay guys" They're called "gay men" being a man is different then being a "guy".

To be a guy you just have to know how it works. Yes there is a special club all men either get in or not. So yea just having a penis doesn't make you a guy. I can't explain why because it's a guy secret.

Since my Guy Card was in question earlier today. I've since eatin lots of jalapenos with charbroiled cow flesh on hot tortillas and washed it all down with beer. Then I went out to the crating department and build something out of wood. I also spun my tires numerous times in my sports car when leaving lights. For no good reason other then I could! Just doing guy stuff. B|

I also spun my tires numerous times in my sports car when leaving lights.

ahh yes - the infamous "14 Year Old Guy Card"
they are very rare

nice :P

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

they are very rare

Don't you have a goats arse to be licking this afternoon? :ph34r:

As long as you cleaned out your speakers with some Iron Maiden I guess we'll let it slide this time. But try to be more careful. If i find out you've been listening to Country music, we're going to have to ban you n stuff.:|

Hey now, I'll put country music over half of the crap they're making nowadays... Plus, haven't you ever heard of Cowboys from Hell??? You know those rednecks were blasting a crazy mix of metal and country!
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Except before cooking the steak, go out into the woods and hunt it first, preferably with a bow and arrow, but a rifle at a distance will suffice.

You have to use weapons to kill your food? You're supposed to kill it with your bare hands. :|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Except before cooking the steak, go out into the woods and hunt it first, preferably with a bow and arrow, but a rifle at a distance will suffice.

You have to use weapons to kill your food? You're supposed to kill it with your bare hands. :|

They're not supposed to fall down in front of you in fear and awe?! Don't they do that for Chuck Norris?

Being born with a penis makes you a man. There are a lot of gay men who have peni? penises or penisis?

Me thinks Slappie is thinking about gay men manhoods' a lot.

Why do funny talking Ex-Greenies think about me and what I'm thinking about. This happens way to much, I'm starting to think Remitard is stalking me. ;)

thus the return of very funny and very random to the thread :D:D:D

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

So lets see... you went from AHA total femme, then to yang the ying, you put on some Iron Maiden. Now wanst that a band with tight spandex and womens clothing that our parents though were drag queens? We might just have some real deep issues here..:ph34r:
www.911missinglinks.com the definitive truth of 9/11..the who and why, not how

You can handle the TRUTH www.theforbiddentruth.net

thus the return of very funny and very random to the thread :D:D:D

Why would equate that with random?

I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Guy card? What are the interest rates? Do I need good credit to have one? Can I transfer balances from my boy card with no finance charges? Who takes the man card? Never seen it taken anywhere... B|

Interest rates? None - but it will sometimes get you noticed.

If you still have your boy card, you will not be issued a man card. Boy cards automatically destruct after puberty.

The guy card can be taken by any other card holder in good standing that witnesses an infraction to the unspoken rules.

You ave not seen it taken because you still have your boy card. The boy card has a filter built into it.

they are very rare

We generally call those types of people Tossers, maybe it's a "Tossers Card" he has?
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?