snowslider

I fucking hate girls. and fake friends

Girls are horrible.

there are very few girls out there that skip this label.

Yes, I label girls.

Yes, if your a girl, you are labeled by me.

Girls are horrible until proven not horrible.

Bet you dont have the balls to say that to a womans face? Oh lol wait, I forgot you rightly so stopped your gene pool :D

Hey, i tell my GF that every day. i dont hold back my thoughts to women.

and your right. i quit my contribution to the gene pool. gladly.:D

-SPACE-

all men will cheat given the opportunity....

Not true. I know several men I could offer something and they wouldnt take it, even though they say they feel I am attractive. I know many outstanding men who love their wife and thier families and wouldnt ruin it for pussy.

Do tell.:P
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Hey, i tell my GF that every day. i dont hold back my thoughts to women.

Whered you get her then? I guess retards need love to, and any woman that stays with a man willing to insult her on a daily basis as you state you do, must A not exist in real life or B need mental help[:/]
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

all men will cheat given the opportunity....

Not true. I am very pround to say that i have never cheated on any woman i was in a relationship with. Ive been cheated on...i know the feelings it brings..and i have too much of a conscious to bring that upon someone else. But..thas just me :)
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie
"Fight the air, and the air will kick your ass!!! "-Specialkaye

Do tell

You want me to rat out the "real men" ???? jeesh theyd kill me if I did that and they lost their guy card :P

It would be OK. I issue the "Guy Cards".>:(
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Okay heres some I know

but just cause you outed yourself

The one on the left is gay, so no worries on his girlfriend.
Who's the one with the facial?:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

It never fails, there's always some asshole wait to pour salt in your wounds.

I'm sure the same kind of person that would fuck his buddy's wife when he's buddy wasn't around.

Never! :o:)

Wife's SISTER on the other hand! :P

The Pessimist says: "It can't possibly get any worse!"
The Optimist says: "Sure it can!"

The one on the left is gay, so no worries on his girlfriend.

Im telling on you ... dont make me post your picture >:(

Who's the one with the facial?

Thats Sd_slider ..... at least I didnt post the one he would.... might prove the first part of your theory:|
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

I just found out that my ex, that I was with for 2 years fucked a guy that I used to consider a friend.

If this happened while you were with her then...Bitch.

If it happened after the breakup. Shit happens.

As for the so called freind. Rearview mirror.

I want to beat the shit out of alot of people right now.

Precisely what she would like you to do. Never fight because of a girl, because in the end she is the only winner.

I'm trying to figure out what I can do to get back at her...post naked pictures of her all over the internet comes to mind right now. Fucking bitch deserves it.

Taking the high road generally reflects better on you. Acts of revenge show you are bitter and that...SHE WON
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

Acts of revenge show you are bitter and that...SHE WON

She DID win!

She is who she wants to be with and since it's Saturday night they are out having fun, dinner, dancing, she's going to be bouncing this guys "old" friend's balls off her chin in a matter of hours!

Do you really think she even gives him a second thought?

Why would she, she's happy, SHE WON!

He needs to drop it, move on and start living in the now!

I work at night as a bartender, I see the shadiest shit go down once alcohol is involved. I just don't fucking trust people. This world and our society is fucked. How is it that everyone steps on or over anyone to get where they want to go?

You need a new job, a higher caliber of friends, and to stay single long enough to find a woman who is good to/for you. Oh, yeah, and make sure you're the kind of guy worthy of her.

Make some healthy changes in your life. You'll be surprised how many great people there really are still out there. Be one of them, you'll attract others.:)
I know it hurts like hell right now, but it WILL get better. You just have to spend time getting over it, and there's no way to hurry that process along. I really hope you take the high road; you won't regret it in the end.

Easy, there buddy. A couple of thoughts from a guy almost twice your age. Been there, done that. First wife was bi polar, I was married to her for 12 years. NO sign of problems until she had an episode in 1990. She got a message from God she was supposed to go and be with a noted brain surgeon at all costs to her, and the doctor's marriage. She left me with three young children (9, 7, and 3). I raised them all by myself and she ended up commited to a mental institution. She is really a great person, but ill with something she cannot help.

Second wife had alcohol issues, got drunk, and screwed around. Long story short, I learned much more about me than about women.

You seem to be a great guy, one who will be faithful and loving to some lucky woman, and who is the kind of guy I always heard women want.

I think you have serious self esteem issues that are causing you to settle WAY below your grade. I would ask you, did you date around much or did you fall for the first woman that showed an interest in you?

What you do with your buddies is up to you, but in my book that is inexcusable. Don't get violent, just learn about yourself, and the women/friends you choose.

I'm still learning the lesson myself, but I hope this helps.
Bob Marks

"-when you leave the airplane its all wrong til it goes right, its a whole different mindset, this is why you have system redundancy." Mattaman

She dumped you, it hurts. In the past, you probably dated and dumped other women. It hurt them.

Stuff doesn't work out and the end result is painful to someone.

Regardless of the website advertisement, there is no secret place where the "good people" live. You have to date them and figure it out yourself. Case by case basis.

It doesn't help that even good relationships can take a bad turn.

With that said, she is done with you and she obviously doesn't care what you think. Expressing that in any manner will have no impact, better not done.

Go play some racquetball, hang out, shoot pool, do other things.

They're both so uplifting.

Oh come on! :o

A 27 year old "MAN" whining about beating up someone because a relationship didn't work out?! :S

H E L L O ! ;)

She didn't LIKE the guy, that's not HER fault, or HIS !

It didn't work out, MOVE ON and quit feeling sorry for yourself.

Beat the guy up, THAT'S mature, gee wonder WHY she left?! :S

I think Calvin19 and Swampthing are the same guy. If not, maybe they should become better acquainted. They're both so uplifting

... and frank.
This thread should be made a sticky.
It's got more platitude and clichés (albeit some good insight, thanks Bob) than Yogi Berra could put together in a lifetime, and therefore has awesome comical value.
PLEASE DO NOT LET IT DIE, PEOPLE!!!B|B|B|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

I do appricate everyone's advice and input, even the one's that find it entertaining to kick someone when they're down.

I'm sure I do have self esteem issuse and I'm sure I need to get a better jobf and learn how to live a better life. I would be great to have it all figured out.

I'm not going to take the revenge that I wish I could, on some level it's human nature to want to hurt them when they hurt you.

I thought I would post a couple photo's of us, just so everyone reading this doesn't think I'm some kind of loser that can't take rejection an is lucky to have even had a girlfriend. I'm a real person that assumed that in a tight knit communtiy like this you could turn to one another for some help and advice.

Thanks again everyone.