bisqit999

NY Bagels

I'm sorry but NY has the best bagels....I went to AZ and brought some bagels as carry on (security looked at me wierd). I was loved by all that had the opportunity to eat a NY bagel. Just thought I'd brag about my bagels.

So nanner nanner nanner!!!!:P

Not only can you not get decent bagels outside of the five boroughs, there is a serious drought of decent Chinese food west of the Hudson and east of the Bay Bridge.

What's upwith that.??
L.A.S.T. #24
Co-Founder Biscuit Brothers Freefly Team
Electric Toaster #3
Co-Founder Team Non Sequitor
Co-Founder Team Happy Sock

no one understands me when I get so out of sorts when some menu says NY-Styled (anything)

All of these chinese fast food joints that have sprung up in Florida over the last few years (they all have the same menus and look the same) have signs in the windows saying 'NY Style'.....and my comment to the girl behind the counter was
"How about making me some CHINESE STYLE FOOD???:S

Chinese food here in Florida is mostly AWFUL!

brought some bagels as carry on (security looked at me wierd).

customs looked at me funny with i brought back bagels from montreal a few yrs ago. :D
ny bagels are good.
chicago pizza is better:P

signed
-chicagoianB|

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

Ny has the best delis.
Best Pizza
Best Chinees food.
Best food all around.

Philadelphia's got the best cheesesteaks :)
San Antonio has, by far THE BEST margaritas. If you are in SAtown, go to El Mirasol, the only place that doesn't use tequila... they use EVERCLEAR and hide it with syrup! ;)

being a ny'r that currently lives in delaware its awful being deprived of such good food... not only can you not get a good bagel.. but they dont even call them bagels... theyre bEgels oh it drives me crazy... whenever i go home to visit my parents i always get a great ny bagel for breakfast ... nothing comes close

i will give philly the best cheesesteaks... although im not huge on pat and genos... im gonna have to go with jim's on south st ;)
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

Puerto Rico
Has the best Pina Colada...
so come down to where it was invented..

We also have some really good deeeep fried foods, rice and beans, and roast pork among other....
there is no lack of good food down here..
but the pizza and bagels are shite.
HISPA 72 ----- "Muff Brother" 3733

"How about making me some CHINESE STYLE FOOD???

I bet she had NO idea what you meant LOL.

I miss DELI's there is ONE NY style deli out here. the people who own it have t-shirts from lindy's deli in lindenhurst (L.I.) and all kindsa ny photos from on the wall from when they used to live there;)
My photos

My Videos

You have not had bagels until you've had Montreal Bagels.

Either Fairmount Or St Vaiteur bagels...

That is all.

Sorry, they tried that one on me when I used to go up to montreal. Those things are not even bagels. NY is the ONLY place to get a bagel. "Ess-a-bagel" and "pick a bagel" rock. I have to bring them down to FL all the time.
Time flies like an arrow....fruit flies like a banana

being a ny'r that currently lives in delaware its awful being deprived of such good food... not only can you not get a good bagel.. but they dont even call them bagels... theyre bEgels oh it drives me crazy... whenever i go home to visit my parents i always get a great ny bagel for breakfast ... nothing comes close

i will give philly the best cheesesteaks... although im not huge on pat and genos... im gonna have to go with jim's on south st ;)

I am sooo with you. What the hell is a bEgel. I hear that all the time in FL. I also agree on the Jims thing. Best cheesesteak around. Although everytime I go there it takes days to get the smell of grease off of my skin.

NY is the ONLY place to get a bagel. "Ess-a-bagel" and "pick a bagel" rock. I have to bring them down to FL all the time.

I moved down to FL from NY about two years ago and I definitely miss the bagels. Pick a Bagel rocked! I also really liked Bagels and Co (76th and York) and some other midtown bagel place I can't think of the name right now, but they had the BEST lobster salad. :)
Wind Tunnel and Skydiving Coach http://www.ariperelman.com

I moved down to FL from NY about two years ago and I definitely miss the bagels. Pick a Bagel rocked! I also really liked Bagels and Co (76th and York) and some other midtown bagel place I can't think of the name right now, but they had the BEST lobster salad. :)

Funny I lived on 78th and Madison for years and never even heard of Bagels and Co. Pick a bagel has great chopped liver too.

I also agree on the Jims thing. Best cheesesteak around. Although everytime I go there it takes days to get the smell of grease off of my skin.

Jims.... mmmm..... that place RULED. After living in Philly for a few years, I can't even look at steakumms without thinking foul thoughts. :D

I also agree on the Jims thing. Best cheesesteak around. Although everytime I go there it takes days to get the smell of grease off of my skin.

hahah i am SO with you on that... it doesnt even matter if you dont make a complete entrance in the place... if you walk by and the door is open you're screwed :) hahah but its so worth it :)
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

the boogie is coming soon.. get down here and lets drink some coladas

but the pizza and bagels are shite.

lmfao:D
Thats a pearl droquette ! You accent the positive ,
and are totally honest about the negative.

If I ever make it to Puerto Rico I owe'ya one of those world famous Colatas, in payment for the belly laugh!:)

HISPA 72 ----- "Muff Brother" 3733