Thanatos340

ATL - Pink Pony Rides again!! Dec 8!!

dont be a puss.

Seconded! You have an entire week... there is no reason you can't get that infection knocked out in that length of time

just start using vodka to sterilize your mouth ;)

In all the westerns - They used Tequila or Burbon -

I vote Tequila!

Tequila was the south westerns. Real cowboys drank whiskey, although I dont know weather any that Ive seen ever specified Burbon or Sour Mash.
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

...lots and lots of pain meds. B|

Methinks I should be Jessie's Pain Med Taste Tester. You know...just to make sure they are not poison or something. Gotta protect our Rock Star!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

...lots and lots of pain meds. B|

Methinks I should be Jessie's Pain Med Taste Tester. You know...just to make sure they are not poison or something. Gotta protect our Rock Star!

You could test her mouthwash too.

I believe it is Listerine Patron Silver.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Its not so much the pain that I'm worried about its the swelling. I look like Corky from Life Goes On. Its pretty funny. But I should be there. But I am not going out in public if my face still looks like it is right now. As from the pain meds they're awesome.

"It was Moses!"
"Our Shenanigan leader was laid back this weekend"

Its not so much the pain that I'm worried about its the swelling. I look like Corky from Life Goes On. Its pretty funny. But I should be there. But I am not going out in public if my face still looks like it is right now. As from the pain meds they're awesome.

HA, I totally know what you mean.... when I had my wisdom teeth removed (all 4 on a Friday afternoon), I got 2 infections, my face was sooo swollen the skin was shiney and I had a Christmas dinner to attend on Monday night. My date saw me on Saturday morning and the look in his face - SHEER HORROR. By Monday the swelling had gone down, I still looked like a moon face, I said fuck it I want to have a good time - so I went and had a blast.

You'll be fine girl!!!!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Are we there yet??

I REALLY could use a Good Properly Administered Shooter now.:|

I have had Several People ask about getting together for dinner before the Grand Adventure. There is a Mexican Restaurant (I forget the name, Someone else hopefully will) right across from the pony that we have met at in the past. It is on the corner of Buford Highway and Corporate. (You have to turn on Corporate to get to the Pony Parking lot).

I dont know If I will be able to be there or not for dinner yet, But I bet if show up around 8:00pm or 8:30pm and look around.. You might find several other Jumpers there.

Everyone should plan on being at the Pony around 9:00 or so if they want a Table. After that, The place is usually packed on Friday Nights.

Transportation to the Farm...
Make sure you have a Plan that does NOT involve "I will just drive straight from the Pony to the Farm" unless you have a DD already lined up. I am not helping bail out anyone that goes that route and gets a DUI.

There is a Hotel right next door that is very reasonable (And NO you cant just crash in my room, it is already full!! (Unless of course you happen to be a very cute, cuddly Single Female.. IN that case, I might can find room for you:P) Otherwise Get your own room you cheap bastards!!:P Or ride back on the Short Bus.

Honestly we are expecting at least 30 Skydivers to show up at the Pony. This is going to be a Blast. Dont miss it if at all possible.

I heard that Hans is buying the first round.:D:D

Also there is an Age old tradition for those of you joining us for the first time that involves you buying the organizer a Drink or 10.;)

I might be there by 10. :|
if ya'll dont get thrown out first, save me a seat. The hippie must have a seat.

Well duh! Of course you have to have a seat...how else are the shooter girls going to straddle you?;)
"His dick is ringing!" Female Skydiver

"Well...answer it!!!" Male Skydiver

I might be there by 10. :|
if ya'll dont get thrown out first, save me a seat. The hippie must have a seat.

Well duh! Of course you have to have a seat...how else are the shooter girls going to straddle you?;)

Good question... maybe I should lay down? :o:P
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Good question... maybe I should lay down? :o:P

WOW! :o

The possibilities on that one are endless.:D:D

Just the way I like it.

Oh, and FYI, I will be unsupervised... again... :oB|
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I cant let Jen have the Asian chic to herself all night.;)

Sure you can!;)

Now, Jen, we must share the aisian chick - play nice.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I cant let Jen have the Asian chic to herself all night.;)

Sure you can!;)

Now, Jen, we must share the aisian chick - play nice.:ph34r:

>:(

But I don't want to play nice! :):ph34r:

Hippie - are you unsupervised for the whole weekend?
"His dick is ringing!" Female Skydiver

"Well...answer it!!!" Male Skydiver

Agreed. In fact, I'm thinking about bringing $500 in fives so I can monopolize Angela all night. :P:D

Does Blaine have an IV kit available for use on Saturday morning? :D

So you'll spend $500 in a tittie bar but you won't spend that on jumping Lets move kelly to the whuffo or dirty pervert section please:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?