Thanatos340

ATL - Pink Pony Rides again!! Dec 8!!

It's pretty much a given that those who go to the Pony, won't be jumping the next day...some may not jump for another WEEK...or at least until they can post bail.
:D:D:D:D

I have just been ensured that we will have a "pimpin ride" provided (with driver even) to shuttle many of us from The Farm to the Pony and back! It will be much like the party bus, only smaller! Now we just need someone to sweet talk Hans in to a temporary stripper pole!

This way, those of us who actually want to jump, can get back to The Farm and not have to wait on the others to "come to" the next day! ;)

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!

It's pretty much a given that those who go to the Pony, won't be jumping the next day...some may not jump for another WEEK...or at least until they can post bail.
:D:D:D:D

I have just been ensured that we will have a "pimpin ride" provided (with driver even) to shuttle many of us from The Farm to the Pony and back! It will be much like the party bus, only smaller! Now we just need someone to sweet talk Hans in to a temporary stripper pole!

This way, those of us who actually want to jump, can get back to The Farm and not have to wait on the others to "come to" the next day! ;)

OH yea, cuz leaving the pony at 3am headed for the Farm will get you enough sleep for some prime 3 in the afternoon jumping! :S:P

Damn Im glad I only live a 10 miles away. B|
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

OH yea, cuz leaving the pony at 3am headed for the Farm will get you enough sleep for some prime 3 in the afternoon jumping! :S:P

Damn Im glad I only live a 10 miles away. B|

Hey, I always get up by at least the "crack of noon"!

God knows at this time of year, my ass ain't getting on a plane until at least 11 anyway! It's fawking cold up there!

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!

Now we just need someone to sweet talk Hans in to a temporary stripper pole!

Temporary?? Why?? We need entertianment on the ride over to the airport and others need jump money. Sounds like a Match made in heaven to me.

I volunteer to take first shift driving when that happens.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Oh this trip just got better with Wyatt attending:D

Im not sure that Wyatt and Tara together in the Pink Pony is such a good idea. its kinda like putting Mentos in Diet Coke: its fun to watch but somebody's getting sticky! :D:D:D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Oh this trip just got better with Wyatt attending:D

Im not sure that Wyatt and Tara together in the Pink Pony is such a good idea. its kinda like putting Mentos in Diet Coke: its fun to watch but somebody's getting sticky! :D:D:D

Why does this sound so much like a sport that requires pads?:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

All I know is, if there isn't a hot chick on my lap feeding me shots for at least part of the night, I'm gonna be pissed.

You bitches better share! :P

got 20 bucks?:D

I'll sit on your lap for free, but that might get me in trouble.

I can see no probable outcomes that would be less than desireable,