SkydiveStMarys

What was the worst Christmas present you ever recieved?

It was a birthday/Christmas combo: a used bike with two flat tires. My parents said they'd fix it up, but didn't. I still remember sitting in the basement atop my rusty bike with flat tires.[:/]

My parents are no good with the follow-through. But somehow, they were always able to afford cigarettes and booze. Hmmmmm.

But I'm not bitter.:D:D:D

It's a picture in a square frame. But all throughout the picture are those little teeny fiber optic lights. The ones that change colors.

The picture: The last supper.

I call it the Jesus lamp and I refuse to throw it away for fear my mother-in-law will ask about it and then I'd have to tell her and I would go to hell.

My husband tried to throw it away once! *gasp*

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?

It would be a toss up...
a) Metallic gold scarf
b) Hot plate with Mr Kilowatt on front of the box
c) sun catcher that was received free with the Reader's Digest subscription

All given to me by the ex mother-in-law within the last few years...did she love me or what?? :P

It's a picture in a square frame. But all throughout the picture are those little teeny fiber optic lights. The ones that change colors.

The picture: The last supper.

I call it the Jesus lamp and I refuse to throw it away for fear my mothe-in-law will ask about it and then I'd have to tell her and I would go to hell.

My husband tried to throw it away once! *gasp*

Damn, that sounds like the greatest gift ever!!!

My brother got an Elvis figure that does the bump and grind and plays guitar as he sings "Blue Christmas"--all at the touch of a button!!!!

For some reason he didn't like it so he gave it to me. Obviously he has no appreciation of art

Walt

I got a self-help book once. Something to the effect of why kids destroy their lives and how to prevent it.

Gee, uh, thanks, mom! I tried to find a book to the effect of, "Overbearing Mothers Who Alienate their Kids - Guess Why YOUR Child Bought You This Book!"

My wife is hotter than your wife.