streaker

If you were Rich$$$

:)
So let's imagine ya just won the big lotto prize. What do ya do with all that money?????

My number one priority would be to move into a nice big house (not huge) and make sure the game room had a first class stripper pole!!

How's bout you guys????

Streaker

;)
Have a yippee ki ya day!

hmmm...

Buy a home (nice but modest)
Call my Bitch
Take a year off, while my Bitch pampers me :)Go back to school so that I can do what truly fullfills me

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Pay off my debt, student loans and same with the wife. Buy a modest home that is appropiate for the projected level of income for my wife and I. Then the rest gets invested so we get to retire reasonably young and comfortably.

I don't want to go out and blow it all on crap that is worthless in 10 years. Stuff like TVs, etc. I really have no desire to quit my job, although that depends on how much money we're talking about. I might not stay as full time and be a part time volunteer, then I could go back to being a full time skydiver.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Depends on the size of the pot.

$1 Million -- probably just bank it knowing that I'll "probably" have enough for retirement. Probably can't quit job, $1 Million doesn't really go all that far these days.

$10 Million -- Quit job. Bank $1 Million. Invest 7$ Million. Move to and furnish nice home in low stress environment such as La Jolla or Monterey. Work on books and screen plays; not care if they ever actually sell.

>$10 Million -- Pretty much the same except start some sort of educational foundation. Also, maybe open up my own dinner/bar/movie house that shows classic movies on a BIG screen; not care if it makes a profit.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

hmmm
Go back to school so that I can do what truly fullfills me

g

You can do that now if you really want to.

I'd pay off all my little sisters mortgage and slip some cash into a couple of accounts for her and her soon to be born boy.
Then I'd travel the globe for a few years, not 1st class, I'd still back-pack and occasisonaly pamper myself in style.
Once i got bored with that I'd go back to full time Uni, and enroll in anything that took my fancy, BUT NEVER sit any of the EXAMS gawd i hate exams :D:D, but I love learning new shit:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
Then I'd travel again...All throughoout this would be copious ammounts of jumping and coaching both tunnel and freefallB|. I'd probalby even splash out for a FREE boogie for all my mates;),( I think that a Cessna would probably do for a jumpship:D:D:D:D)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Get the eff outta of Gainesville and take a few people with me.
Pay off my bills.
Build a big house on a massive piece of property on the water. Build an even bigger garage/hangar for my various toys, ie. Porsche, Ducati, Baja, King Air
Find a man that wants to be lavished with whatever he wants and the bonus is to be with me...HAHAHAHAHAHA
Travel and live in different countries
Learn to do many, many more things.

i would travel the world... and finally finish aff which has been put on hold for quite some time due to other priorities i once had...
i'd also pay off my loans from school - and build a house maybe somewhere in oregon - and whatever leftover i had (which would probably be a lot) would go to my parents and my brother;)
oh and i'd throw the most bad ass dz.com party to celebrate ;)
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

Build a wind tunnel in melbourne, and do a shitload of jumping. Buy a small house and a 2007 Subaru Impreza WRX STI

Why the fuck would you put it in melbourne, Melb sux arse:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

So let's imagine ya just won the big lotto prize. What do ya do with all that money?????

My number one priority would be to move into a nice big house (not huge) and make sure the game room had a first class stripper pole!!

How's bout you guys????

My number one priority would be to move into a nice big house (not huge) with you....if you want to bring your stripper pole and entertain me, that would be ok. Can I invite my friends?

Streaker

;)

skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

If i won lotto I would make the following purchases:

Jeep
Tent
a sewing machine (so i can make my own cool hippie clothes)
Get that root canal done
Vacation in Bora Bora
"I'm going to marry my novels and have short stories for children."

BLuE sKiES & aPpLE PIeS oh and I'm "M" A-ZIng

Take care of my children, Buy house, get back into school, and be able to have time to have fun because I am not going to have to work 40 hours a week while going to school
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

My number one priority would be to move into a nice big house (not huge) with you....if you want to bring your stripper pole and entertain me, that would be ok. Can I invite my friends?

Ya baby!!! Now yer talkin'!!!!!

Streaker

;)

Have a yippee ki ya day!