udder

Best Skydiving Related Christmas Present

Something else?

Pedder get her a night with me :)

wait until she's finished her course before you get expensive kit, ;)

I can make her a closing pin Necklace if you want ($0.00)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Squeak, if you last any longer than 7 seconds my reputation as a sex god will be destroyed.

This all resulted from her mum ringing me up saying she rung up Total Control, and she mentioned the alti-track. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My mother would clever my hands off before buying me anything skydiving related. She should be finished AFF by chrissy too... I told her mum to get her jumps but she wants to give her something she can keep.

And I have my reserve and cypres on the way with helmet and alti, if it ever get delivered. Aussie post is soooo slow. Paying for main tomorrow morn probably. Weeeeeeeeeeeee.
"In one way or the other, I'm a bad brother. Word to the motherf**ker." Eazy-E

Dude, her mother wants to get her something she can wrap. I said that in the previous post. She knows nothing about skydiving... And canopy control courses by a no. 7 world championship swooper costs $10 a day plus your jump tickets...
"In one way or the other, I'm a bad brother. Word to the motherf**ker." Eazy-E

I think she should buy her jump tickets... (oh, and for what its worth... I'm kidding... :P)

I really down't know... since she's a new jumper any small gear purchase would probably be appreciated.
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I'll give you the mom answer: a Cypres! ;) That's what I'll be getting my son if he starts jumping.

Well if mum is going to extrend herself to $2000, I'd be hitting her up for a full kit :D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

My best skydive present ever was when my brother flew me in his private plane from my parents place in Florida to a DZ which would have taken 3 hours by car. Made it there in 30 mins. (no, he wouldn't let me jump out:()

So...free unexpected transportation to a dz by air is a great gift.B|

I would have liked a Z-1 Full-Face Helmet if I were a new jumper.

student are not allowed to wear them here

Didn't he say that she wouldn't be a student by Christmas? Even if she isn't off student status, that's a great present to look forward to using IMO.
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

protec will keep you alive long after a Z1 has cracked to bits. along with pieces of your skull.

Well, there's the answer to your question. Have her mother get her a Protec.
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

A RDS would be a bitch'n christmas present. :D

Seriously, if all of those equipment things are much too expensive, don't forget that every skydiver needs a large collection of skydiving t-shirts. ;)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Would you be looking to adopt? Mine dies in another year

Ohhh...that means I'd get to boss you around and choose your outfits! Of course you'd be wearing LSU garb every day of your life. Where do I sign the paperwork? ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

*** Of course you'd be wearing LSU garb every day of your life. Where do I sign the paperwork? ;)

I'd wear LSU stuff, In Fact I DO wear it, my colours are purple and Yellow, and i have an LSU beanie sent to me by a friend in Baton RougeB|
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I'd wear LSU stuff

Yeah, but you left out the whole bossing around part, that's part of the deal. For some reason, I don't think you'd go for that. :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I'd wear LSU stuff

Yeah, but you left out the whole bossing around part, that's part of the deal. For some reason, I don't think you'd go for that. :ph34r:

not without sex, no bossing around with out sex:ph34r:
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?