leapdog

Canopy Design

In your opinion, which one of these canopies is the most attention capturing? They are numbered 1-8 and attached in a word doc. attched.

I sort of like them all and I am leaning more toward the first three or four. There is going to be a graphic on the bottom skin in the center.

If you don't like any of them, why not? What would you do better?

Gunnery Sergeant of Marines
"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

If you don't like any of them, why not? What would you do better?

Because I can't see them. I'd submit larger pics.

:D

Fixed the size for you. Now go see your eye doctor.:P

"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

No. 6 is actually quite interesting. I don't personally like large areas of red, they're sort of overpowering and not very interesting. But the large yellow areas, with a few black cells and red interiors command some attention. Would still go well with a red rig or jumpsuit, it that's what you've got. I think the large areas of yellow would stay interesting for a long time, long after a red canopy would put you to sleep with boredom.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

Gunny, I'm assuming you're going for Corps colors... I'd have to agree with you on #3... Looks good, matches the Corps colors really well and definately sticks out. If I'm incorrect with the coloring idea, then go with a black center cell to help hide some of that packing dirt.

-Gonzo (Corporal of Marines)
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

any of the yellow based ones. but not the Yellow and perple, they're my colours fuck off away from them :D:D

Don't worry you can have your purple.

Gunny, I'm assuming you're going for Corps colors... I'd have to agree with you on #3... Looks good, matches the Corps colors really well and definately sticks out. If I'm incorrect with the coloring idea, then go with a black center cell to help hide some of that packing dirt.

-Gonzo (Corporal of Marines)

You are right- Scarlet Red and Gold. Can't say why yet but it is for a specific reason.

Number nine. Just came up with it. Yes I know it is 2:25 eastern standard time. The weather is bad and there is no jumping for me this weekend.