RedKite

Are you all Sad People

Do Do Doodo do

........................MAHNA MAHNA!!!.....................

Do DOoDO DO

(hanging from the ceiling)..... mahna!!! mahna!!!! ..........

to you I say 'Get a Life' and do some actual jumping.....MUPPETS!!!!!!

Bye Bye

Red Kite

Can I be FOZZZYYY BEEEAR:)

ANIMAL!!! ANIMAL!!!

Damit you beat me to it !!!!!

then all I have to say is Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue, Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn børk! børk! børk!

http://www.google.com/intl/xx-bork/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCJLCc8DRrk
SO this one time at band camp.....

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most."

I'm an alien.

Oh, you're a 'muppet' if ever there was one!:P;):D:D

P.S. I'll see you in the spring at SDC...too cold now!
"...I've learned that while the "needs" in life are important (food, water, shelter), it's the "wants" in life (ice cream, chocolate, sex) that make it worth the effort." Kbordson

Now Redkite has an 'on fire' thingy going on this thread...that was his plan all along. He just wanted to know what it was like to be on fire!
"...I've learned that while the "needs" in life are important (food, water, shelter), it's the "wants" in life (ice cream, chocolate, sex) that make it worth the effort." Kbordson

Well if you weren't from such a podunk backward uncivilized area of the world, you might have 21st century electronic equipment available to you and BE logging in on the ride to altitude like REST of us do! :S

Tell "US" to "Get A LIFE"????? :o

~Shit Dood, ask your Mom for A RIDE TO Radio Shack!! B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Well if you weren't from such a podunk backward uncivilized area of the world, you might have 21st century electronic equipment available to you and BE logging in on the ride to altitude like REST of us do! :S

What are you TALKING ABOUT! :o.. got my NEW Sinclair ZX Spectrum last week , and it will kick your computer's little ass anytime!

to you I say 'Get a Life' and do some actual jumping.....MUPPETS!!!!!!

Bye Bye

Red Kite

Can I be FOZZZYYY BEEEAR:)

ANIMAL!!! ANIMAL!!!

Damit you beat me to it !!!!!

then all I have to say is Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue, Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn børk! børk! børk!

http://www.google.com/intl/xx-bork/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCJLCc8DRrk

we always did the meeker impression in geochemistry when the prof drew his beaker on the board...we'd all go "meep meep meep - meep"

drove him mad.....:D
Scars remind us that the past is real

Hmmmm..........1100 jumps in 24 years. WOW!!!!!;):P

----------------------------------------------------

Thats about twice as many as you will have in 24 years if we go by your current stats.

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

Hi y'All

I only visit the site occasionally. That said, I see the same names on the posts everytime I log on and the same people logged on.

Does this mean that a lot of you don't have proper lives and perhaps don't even jump - I'm serious here.

Yes. Out in the pacific northwest we have these things called RAIN DROPS (the pointy ends hurt too much at 120+ MPH) and CLOUDS (the FAA won't let us jump through them).

If this applies to you then pleases 'Get a Life' - there's more to it than muppetting around on a website.

Right. There's also DRINKING BEER. Unfortunately, I can't drink any more beer than I allready do without becoming too big for my jumpsuit. It's bad enough that I have to suck in my gut to get it zipped up. That leaves working... and THE INERNET!

It's bad enough that I have to suck in my gut to get it zipped up.

You suck in your tits too? :D:D

What are you TALKING ABOUT! :o.. got my NEW Sinclair ZX Spectrum last week , and it will kick your computer's little ass anytime!

You have to pull the string tight and shout into the can, otherwise we CAN'T HEAR YA! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Gosh, I see the light now.

I think I'll stop being a loser, walk away from my computer, go to a bar and get laid. Either that or get smashed on a bottle of sake and play drunken counterstrike til 3am.

I always forget which one of those is supposed to be cool and which one is lame B|

Dammit!!! Now I can't get that out of my head!

retribution

LMAO!!!
(runing around the house) NOOOOOOO!!!! NOOOOO!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! ·$%"·%!·$&!!!!!!

I wish I actually knew some of these people in real life... :(

It sure would be nice to maybe go out to a movie, or have a beer, or even just a face to face conversation with anyone I've met here in real life instead of my fantasy world.

Wait.

I just remembered.

That IS my real life.

B|

Gotta go - party awaits. Y'all have a nice evening.

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

You have to pull the string tight and shout into the can, otherwise we CAN'T HEAR YA! ;)

BWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! (fart) AHAHAHAHAHAH(fart) (fart) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA