MagicGuy

Crown Royal Special Reserve

I'm a big fan of Crown Royal, and have been wanting to try the Special Reserve that they make. It's a lot more expensive than the regular shit.. about $40 for a 750ml compared to about $25 for the regular Crown.

Not many places carry it, so when I saw it yesterday I had to pick up a bottle. I ended up going out last night and drinking Scorpion Bowls, so tonight was the night to crack the bottle open.

I have to say that right off the bat, it's not really any different than regular Crown Royal. A bit smoother, maybe, but no difference in taste. I have been mixing with coke though, so maybe I'll have to try some straight on the rocks.

Anyways, I'm on my 3rd Crown and Coke, and even though I think I paid too much for the 'good' shit, I'm starting to feel pretty gooooood...

Anyone else a fan of the Crown?

Yes and no.

The apparal and accessory stuff is cool, the tour and smells are great!

You have to drive down the road a small piece to buy the product though.

Make a trip to the Skydive Alabama DZ for a Boogie of theirs or to Tennessee Skydiving Center in Tullahoma and head up I-65N and take the tour, can't miss the signs!

Best of both worlds! Booze and Jumps!

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

Make a trip to the Skydive Alabama DZ for a Boogie of theirs or to Tennessee Skydiving Center in Tullahoma and head up I-65N and take the tour, can't miss the signs!

Best of both worlds! Booze and Jumps!

I really want to tour the distillery. Some day I'll make it over there for that. When I do I guess I'll just *have* to go jump as well. If you're going to twist my arm like that.:D
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Jack Daniels is my other favorite. The Single Barrel Jack is so good.. I figured this would be like that. Not quite the same, I would take Single Barrel over the CR Special any day. I get it much cheaper, too.

Next time I drink it I'll have it on the rocks.

You know you're tired when you see a thread like this, and you're first thought is: "Crown Royal is building canopies now?":S
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Last time I drank that was at SD Atlanta. Cory had just returned from a tour in Afghanistan and showed up with a HUGE bottle. Between the 2 of us we killed it that night. I was so drunk and annoying people were trying anything to get me to get the hell out of the hangar. :D Good times...........Good times. B|