LisaM

RC Helicopter

now you have something to live up to.... think of it as a challenge rather than a defeat.

Now, what you'll spend on new helos trying to get to that stage.... that's a defeating tought.

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time

Yeah, just when I thought "ok he can't do much different".... then it got near the end when he did that tail circle thingie. Wow!

He needs to come up with names for all the tricks (besides the obvious barrel roll) so we can better discuss.

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?

I guess there is a guy in my area that spent about 2 years practicing and around $7k to get to what they call "national" level in 3D flying. Alan Sazbo Jr. is like, an airspeed member or better in terms of skill level, just to use as a comparison.

I have an electric that I am learning to fly, but I really want a nitro heli.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

Yep, Allan Jr. is one of the best, or the best depending on how any one competitions go.

I got to meet Allan a few years ago when he was in Fresno for our R/C Helicopter meet.. He was a Jr. National Champion then.. He has done a great job and all his family is a great bunch.

I took Allan on a Tandem jump two years ago after I did the lunch demo into the helicopter event.. We took him out to the DZ about 30 miles from the flying site..

He was very aware of the entire jump (Cessna 182 from 10K).. But, he was already a full-scale heli pilot already and was pretty comfortable in aircraft..

Yep, when I grow up, I wanna fly like Allan.

Once the plane takes off, you're gonna have to land - Might as well jump out!!

Yep, Allan Jr. is one of the best, or the best depending on how any one competitions go.

I got to meet Allan a few years ago when he was in Fresno for our R/C Helicopter meet.. He was a Jr. National Champion then.. He has done a great job and all his family is a great bunch.

I took Allan on a Tandem jump two years ago after I did the lunch demo into the helicopter event.. We took him out to the DZ about 30 miles from the flying site..

He was very aware of the entire jump (Cessna 182 from 10K).. But, he was already a full-scale heli pilot already and was pretty comfortable in aircraft..

Yep, when I grow up, I wanna fly like Allan.

Thats cool.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka