Daizey

Any teachers out there wanna help me out?

I am attempting to set up penpals for my students right now, but so far haven't gotten too far. I am really looking for a class of students to write back and forth with mine so we can just send all of the letter to one place. I tried looking online but I can't really find too many actual classes that want to write, more of just individuals who are looking for penpals. So I figured why not give it a try here:)
Sooo....any teachers out there have a class that wants to be penpals with mine? I'm not picky on the grade-anything up to about 5th or so. We are in Ohio and the kids want to know what life is like outside of their state-or even outside of their country.

Let me know if you are interested:)

*daizey*

I am attempting to set up penpals for my students right now, but so far haven't gotten too far. I am really looking for a class of students to write back and forth with mine so we can just send all of the letter to one place. I tried looking online but I can't really find too many actual classes that want to write, more of just individuals who are looking for penpals. So I figured why not give it a try here:)
Sooo....any teachers out there have a class that wants to be penpals with mine? I'm not picky on the grade-anything up to about 5th or so. We are in Ohio and the kids want to know what life is like outside of their state-or even outside of their country.

Let me know if you are interested:)

I'm not a teacher but try this: www.flatstanley.com
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

my kids are a bit old for that, but i have seen info exchange websites for students to learn about different culture from other students.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Word of advice...DON'T use Jumper03's class. Most of them can't even spell their own name and we wouldn't want your class to pick up any bad habits.
:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Word of advice...DON'T use Jumper03's class. Most of them can't even spell their own name and we wouldn't want your class to pick up any bad habits.
:D:D

That would be funny but it's true! I had a student turn in a paper- I begged them to use spell check. They did. This one lady ended up spelling her name wrong though....

:|
Scars remind us that the past is real

You should see Bolas's Flat Stanley presentation, I don' thave time to see if it's on here

I think it's too big to post. [:/]
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.