bigway

Filthy thread titles

a quick peek at your website is comparable...in fact you have NUDITY there! I'm calling the thought police in as I was shockingly offended! No adult warnings at all! OMFG!!!
What if someone was to actually see that after you die????????
Wow d00d...you're human too!:o

If this is a problem in Bonfire, then move the posts to General Skydiving where these posts are not allowed. I perfer this rather than not allowing our community to discuss what they discuss on the off chance that a one time visiter might be offended.

I don't think they (the wuffo's viewing for "other reasons") are really interested in the other things we discuss behind our "closed doors". they are poking their head in the room for one reason and one reason only.

Mark Klingelhoefer

I honestly dont think most of the threads in question here would even be spoken about i mixed company, especially a large group of people that you dont know well, it's the annonyity of the interent that allows those post. Because I'm certain that most would not have the bottle to speak such things in public
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I don't understand all the votes for censorship either. Where do we draw the line?

Yes, we should move condolence threads to INCICDENTS. What's wrong with keeping all the depressing stuff in one forum? Keep all the dead people there so when we go to bonfire, it is a happy filthy place.:)

My website is not a place where tens of thousands of people go and read topics of skydiving. My site is not aimed towards a data base of skydiving knowledge nor is it a place where peoples grandmothers would come to read special wishes towards their loved ones. Two different things.

HH has done an amazing job with this site and a small group of people here repay him with disgusting thread TITLES that if it gets worse will start to reflect on our community as a whole.

Do you have a problem with my opinion cause you seem to be attacking my opinion instead of just debating it.

I have nothing against you nor am i being sarcastic or taking the piss out of you but if that is the way you need to be then.... continue.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I'm surprised at how many wants them banned...

Anyway, I don't believe we should cencor ourselves because someone MIGHT come here and read something they don't like.

I do suggest that condolence-threads be moved to General skydiving discussions, though. Such threads belong in a serious forum, the bonfire is not. Which is the whole point of the bonfire, I believe.

Totally agree with that.

I do suggest that condolence-threads be moved to General skydiving discussions, though. Such threads belong in a serious forum, the bonfire is not. Which is the whole point of the bonfire, I believe.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Totally agree with that.

I dont...

The bonfire SHOULD be about skydivers hanging out and talking about what skydivers talk about around the bonfire. Yes, it includes sex, but its not all about that. Its about talking about your trips, your friends you miss, asking questions about stuff you know othere know about.

The seemlessly endless repeats of barely teen level maturity threads? Who cares... Dont open them, dont reply to them, and maybe the people who scream "look at me look at me" with them will go away.
Remster

Not an attack...I just don't understand your perspective here. You want my (general term there) words censored, but you have a web site that contains adult content. WTF?
In this country your site could be shut down and charges pressed for not have any sort of disclaimer that you have adult images.
I would rather my kids see that I have an open mind (as they already know anyway) or simply said dildo a few times in my life than to see that I had behaved like some of your pictures depict.
Not that I don't also love titties mind you...oops I said titties in a public forum.[:/]

***I

The seemlessly endless repeats of barely teen level maturity threads? Who cares... Dont open them, dont reply to them, and maybe the people who scream "look at me look at me" with them will go away.

That would be nice :)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I would rather my kids see that I have an open mind (as they already know anyway) or simply said dildo a few times in my life than to see that I had behaved like some of your pictures depict.
Not that I don't also love titties mind you...oops I said titties in a public forum.[:/]

theres a difference between saying dildo/titties a few times in your life and starting every sentence with : how big is your dildo, do you like to lick your anus, do you suck your penis .. Don't you agree ?

A "every once in a while" debauchery is acceptable in my opinion. A constant "pipi-caca" talk is 4 yrs old mentality.
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

I am happy for you. everyone can have their opinion.

So far on this site you have a 17 year old posting polls about dildos, pictures of shit, his hard on.... Glad to see you condone an underage 17 year old posting this sort of vile shit on such an excellent website that has so much hard work in it and many man hours of moderation.

I think a pic of a chick flashing her tits at a party is a whole lot more tame than the vulgar shit you are condoning.

Letting a 17 year old make every thread dirtier and dirtier everytime he posts does not seem right.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

There are fewer and fewer threads that I bother opening these days. It's the same few immature little boys going for shock value, and frankly, it's just boring.

if only you had a clue...he WISHES he was 17!!!
he's an old fucker!

:o

I do agree with other peoples opinions here...I don't always open threads like that either...but I would object to losing the ability to decide that for myself as I oppose censorship of any kind. I am an adult and responsible for my own behavior and I don't think I need someone telling me what I can and cannot say.

That is fair enough and i now see where your stron opinion is coming from but there has to be a line that we as a community will tolerate and not tolerate.

Where have all the interesting threads gone, where are all the old guys gone?

I notice aggiedave hardly ever posts in here anymore, he seems to be using other forums on the site, just seems to have really gone down hill over the last 12 months.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I think on here we seem to tolerate what the greenies deem appropriate...which I don't always understand and/or agree with...but it's not my site so I have to accept that.:(

I keep hoping it's the holiday lull in activity myself.
You're right on with that thought!
Come on people! Entertain us!:D

that was stirring the pot though while you guys were asleep so you had something to wake up to, was all in the name of fun.... Brits call it bantering, we took it as good as we gave it as well.

If that is why they left they should have said something as it was only ever meant to be a friendly war kind of like the kiwis vs the ozzies

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Brits call it bantering,

I lived in England for 4 yeard bud. Its not called bantering. Its called postwhoring and creating too many threads with zero value.

Edit: PS: I love not beeing green anymore and having to be diplomatic with people I feel waste my time! :ph34r:
Remster

I am talking about the thread titles, not the content f the thread.
Nobody is crying here, just asking.

I think beer and partying is a little different when it comes to thread titles.

Where do you set the limits of prohibition.. there are those amoung us who find those topics disgusting as well...

I think all of these are normal fodder around a Bonfire at a Boogie etc....those who need a more pristine environment can start their own DZ... with prayer services etc as they see fit.