stitch

Where is our Kelly???

she's still in southeast asia. this was a post I got from myspace

I miss all of you, and I just wanted to give you an update as to where I am. I'm in Bali with a traveler I met in Bangkok, hobbling around on a sprained ankle (surprise, surprise). I lost my check card almost 3 weeks ago and have been surviving on money sent/loaned by friends and parents. I missed my return flight because of my ankle (well, my 2 ferries, 2 buses, and 3 flights), so now my mom is working on getting me home . . . but it won't be anytime too soon.

Love you all and miss you much! I'm having a blast, but I still can't wait to get home! :)

"It was Moses!"
"Our Shenanigan leader was laid back this weekend"

so now my mom is working on getting me home . . . but it won't be anytime too soon.

So she thinks!
The truth is her Mom and I sold her to this person posing as a fellow travel. She just doesn’t know it yet. We haven’t quite yet got up the nerve to tell her that she now belongs to Abdul. (The truth is we are kinda counting on a Ransom of Red chief kinda scenario any day now where Abdul call us and pays us triple to take her back!!)
:P:D:D:D

The truth is her Mom and I sold her to this person

DAMN JAY! I did not think yuou were that hard up for money. You should have let me know. :ph34r:

Hopefully I will see everyone soon. I am not sure when I will be back though. May not be until after Easter. :([:/]

Just have to see what happens. I do not mind as long as I am not in a box on the return flight!

Oh and Make Sure Kelly comes home safe as well. :)
Laters,

K-MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!B|

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

When in thailand trying to use hotmail go to mail2web.com and then enter your hotmail address and password. Hotmail never gets through in thaialnd cause every computer over there is full of westerners using hotmail.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

The17th? What do you think this is? a hotel country where you can just come and go whenever you want?
If you're living in my country you're going to follow our rules.
No more out of country trips for you. No more dz .com, no more of us not knowing where you are and when you'll be home. Your mother and I have been worried sick about you.:|

The17th? What do you think this is? a hotel country where you can just come and go whenever you want?
If you're living in my country you're going to follow our rules.
No more out of country trips for you. No more dz .com, no more of us not knowing where you are and when you'll be home. Your mother and I have been worried sick about you.:|

UNLESS.......Kristi agrees to go as your chaperone. :D:D
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

UNLESS.......Kristi agrees to go as your chaperone. :D:D

Oy.. when did I become responsible?? :S:)

When you started hooking her up with men. ;):| Love ya. :)
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"