ladyflyer77

weekend

Bundling up... The weather guy thinks we'll be getting sleet/freezing rain/ice/snow flurries. :o I doubt it, but hey, you never know.

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Same as most weekends.
Go Home, Load up the VAn, Head to The Farm. Drink lots tonight. Maybe make a Jump or Two Tommorow, Drink Lots Tommorow night, Make a few DD`s, Flirt with Random women, Drink More, Pass out. Maybe make a Jump or two on Sunday and then go home and try to sleep off the hangover.

Its a rough llife, but someone has to do it.

Me too... forecast is calling for low 30's tonight. WTF, did I somehow get transported to the Northern Regions???

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Bundling up, as others have said.

Volunteer project tomorrow afternoon, then having old friends over for dinner. Sunday ... lazy morning around the neighborhood then late afternoon/early evening drinks for a friend's birthday.

It's shaping up to be a nice, mellow, whuffo weekend catching up with people. And it's nice to be home. :)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Jacking-off. :P

Stitch, sweetie, you don't need to announce it to the world. Now if you had a young lassie jacking you off - THEN you announce it... mmmkay :)
g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Hopefully skydiving. WI weather report is a high of 18, partly cloudy. Might have to pull out the glove liners this weekend. But thank goodness for the cold weather stretch so the runway can freeze and we don't tear it up anymore than we already have.

Other than that, maybe a little bowling, try to find a new computer for home, movie watching and of course lots of alcohol and sex!

lots of alcohol and sex!

Sounds like fun!! ;) Maybe I'll be revising my weekend plans...

Actually, I'm hoping to catch up with a couple of friends for a drink or two and maybe dinner. Other than that, it will be a cozy fire in the fireplace spending my time with the new love in my life. :$ My baby (Ladybug) comes home tonight!! I can't wait to get off work to go pick her up from the vet's office!!

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

selling my dad's car (since he's in Arizona and can't...) :ph34r:

I also have to prepare a 10-12 minute presentation Optical Parametric Oscillation... and i hope to have all the slides done by tuesday morning.

other then that I'm thinking I might take a nap or few, maybe go to a movie (though I'm not sure there are any playing I really want to see)...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I'm working this weekend. Just as well since my area is under a winter storm warning for the entire weekend. It'll be crazy if it does happen, since it happens rarely in this area and people tend to drive even worst when the first little bit of sleet hits their windshield.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

watching football, cleaning, wash the car, wash the motorcycle, laundry, smog car, sign up for classes, purchase a firearm, goto bank to transfer $7K into savings acct, goto police department to inquire about registering firearms (not mine) that have never been registered....oh shit....this mondya is a holiday. Damn it!

I should have done all that stuff last weekend but I was too busy having sex.
www.FourWheelerHB.com