Scoop

Which DZ.com member would you like to meet?

OK, so obviously within the site we have circles of friends and DZ crowds, but thinking further afield, which DZ.com member, who you haven't already met, would you like to meet and why?

I'll open by saying I'd like to meet JohnRich. We've had many exchanges before and we don't ever seem to see eye to eye in SC :D I'm sure it would be interesting and I mean that in a good way. Plus going to Texas would be sweet as would looking at some select tools from his personal armoury B|

Same as the last time this (or a similar question) was posted ... I gotta meet airtwardo. And buy him a few beers and say "so... got any good stories?" :D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I probably would like to meet AggieDave, WaltAppel, Lindercles, Masterrig, and Airtwardo. I can't pick just one... but these would be ones I'd drink beer with and just hang out with.

I can't figure out why all of them are from Texas. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I used to want to meet people from DZ.com. Then I did. I don't want to meet anymore. turtle and Clay were enough. :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

You really need to come to a certain big boogie in TX. ;)

The only person I haven't met yet in your list is Masterrig. I'd like to meet him as well.

Let me know if you're ever coming through TX, I'm sure we could work out the couple of beers thing.:D
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

There are so many that fascinate me in so many different ways...

Funks - so I can kick him in the shins
ntrpnr - wanna ride that (can't remember the name) thing of his
GTAVercetti - like his thought process
Swedishcelt - heard so much about her
Slappie - so I can hug him
Clay - wanna tip a few with him, maybe arm wrestle and watch him kick my ass!
Karenmeal - seems so down to earth
Skydemon2 - so I can give him his hot coffee enema

That's a good start list!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

You really need to come to a certain big boogie in TX. ;)

The only person I haven't met yet in your list is Masterrig. I'd like to meet him as well.

Let me know if you're ever coming through TX, I'm sure we could work out the couple of beers thing.:D

I may be in TX this year. Deaf Skydivers are planning the next Deaf World Record at Skydive Spaceland over Labor Day weekend, but however, I'm not involved in the planning on that this time. Maybe we can work something out... :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

LisaH, so I can give her a hug and thank her for the 1977 bottle of Seagram's VO she's sending me B|

LGreen, who doesn't post but is a fellow magician. Not many skydiving magicians out there, so that would be cool.

Skinnyshrek, who offered me his trailer for a week when I was first getting into this sport so I could come to the Farm and do my AFF.

All of the people who gave me good advice so I can thank them in person, and all of the people who gave me bad advice so I can give them a swift kick to the balls.

Not many skydiving magicians out there, so that would be cool.

Wildcard451's mom must be a magician, every time I see her she makes my penis disappear, reappear, disappear, reappear, disappear......

:)

Hehehehehe thanks for the laugh! funks I guess I wouldn't mind meeting you, if anything I'd be laughing my ass off the entire time.

I'd like to meet up at a bar with Airtwardo and Walt so I can hear their stories and so that Walt can be designated driver.

I'd also like to meet skymonkeyone sometimes. There are lots of times when I think that I am in need of a good asskicking, and I'm sure that he would be willing to oblige.

My wife is hotter than your wife.