caspar

biggest amount of trouble from drinking

i just woke up to texts saying "youre in a fair bit of trouble dude", very drunk last night. still waiting to find out what i did.

whats the worst thing you've done drunk and had to have someone tell you about it the next day.
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading."

had that 5 weeks ago. drank a bottle of whiskey(1L) in 3 hours while driving back from holiday. Though I wasnt driving.

Apprently I abused everyone in the pub, slurped up an entire pint of rum and coke that I spilt off a table. Made a huge dick of myself in front of my girlfriends friends, asking fat chicks if they were pregnant etc.

The moral of the story is: Dont drink scotch when feeling down and out.
"In one way or the other, I'm a bad brother. Word to the motherf**ker." Eazy-E

I woke up one morning with the cops on the phone asking for my friend (who i was out drinking with the night before)

we had inadvertently caused about 10,000 dollars worth of damage to an EPA test well.

Needless to say, they weren't pleased....
This ad space for sale.

Taking a leak at my Petty Officers house. From my NAVY DAZE
One night at a party everyone was living large and having fun, I went outside and lit up, and chilled under the stars for awhile...that's the last thing I remember.
Next day i have a whole bunch of people telling me how much shit I'm in. when the 1st guy told me I said No friggin way man, I asked someone else, they said the same thing...those two are schemming thinks I.
So I ask a person that the other 2 dont asociate with and she comfirms it.
Apparently, in my Dazed and Confused State, I wandered into the Petty Officers Walk in Panty, (a small dark room) thinking it was a a toilet, I urinated all over his groceries. :o:oHis wife found me and bundled me outside, where I proceeeded to make a pass at her.:ph34r::ph34r:
I got in a tiny bit of bother over that night.B|:D:D:D:D

BTW that's not the WORST thing or biggest ammount of trouble. either that stuff dies with me.;)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

i just woke up to texts saying "youre in a fair bit of trouble dude", very drunk last night. still waiting to find out what i did.

whats the worst thing you've done drunk and had to have someone tell you about it the next day.

Uh oh... reminds me of that TV commercial where the dude wakes up to his cell phone. "how did she get home?" "man I was so" "you know thats not me" "are we cool?" (click)

Hope it wasn't that bad... :o
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Never had to have someone tell me. I can get passed-out-drunk and still remember.

Worst thing I did drunk (it was all the alcohol's fault! ) involved a bowling ball, a 2 mile stretch of downhill four lane road in town complete with several stoplights, and a bank at the bottom. oops. :$
Luckily for me that was almost 30 years ago...statute of limitations is great!

haha, i was just about to. well it seems i basically called a girl a slut (whom i slept with the week before) after i found out i was the 3rd guy in 3 days. thats the basic idea but it seems i came off a hell of a lot worse than that (it was via text) . and the friend who told me, told me in confidence so i cocked there too it seems.

basically totally upset and offended that group.

keeping quiet has always been my biggest problem.

anymore stories guys? some funny shit so far!
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading."

I was taking a leak at my friends house, there was a big party there with a bunch of cut girls, and I didn't realize that my shirt got in the way of my urine stream until I had already saturated my pants pretty good. No one really noticed, cause I snuck out of the bathroom and then went and sat in the dark on the porch smoking until my pants dried up, that shit sucked.
We die only once, but for such a very long time.

I'll believe in ghosts when I catch one in my teeth.