ladyskydiver

Which GA DZ do you recommend?

I'm checking into DZ's as my nephew and sister-in-law want to do tandems in August (nephew's 18th birthday).

Which of the above DZ's do you recommend that I take them to and why?
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

They live in Perry.

Yes, I do know the Farm and enjoyed hanging out there. :$:):D

Fuck well the closest is skydive atlanta. I think its about an hour from perry. Even hans will tell you to take them to skydive atlanta. Anytime the tandems are really south thats where he sends them. But, if you want nakedness around the pond with a family cook out then you know where to go:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

:D umm...yeah....I think I'll keep the family away from the nakedness. They'll be overloaded with the jump as is...don't want to add to it. Plus, then I'd have my brother doing the whole "over protective big brother" thing with me and making sure that I'm not planning on joining in on the nakedness. :D
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

:D umm...yeah....I think I'll keep the family away from the nakedness. They'll be overloaded with the jump as is...don't want to add to it. Plus, then I'd have my brother doing the whole "over protective big brother" thing with me and making sure that I'm not planning on joining in on the nakedness. :D

He's a bit late for that isnt he...Actually, there isn't no nakedness since you left. It's kind of a place where people go to jump now... Jump go out to a nice restaurant and then bed..Man are we getting old or is it just me
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

He's a bit late for that isnt he...Actually, there isn't no nakedness since you left. It's kind of a place where people go to jump now... Jump go out to a nice restaurant and then bed..Man are we getting old or is it just me

Actually...I've not done a naked jump. Closest that I've ever gotten is a lingerie jump. :$

I'm checking into DZ's as my nephew and sister-in-law want to do tandems in August (nephew's 18th birthday).

I know others have already said so, but either The Farm or Thomaston will do. And you know you can tell skyride to go to hell. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I know others have already said so, but either The Farm or Thomaston will do. And you know you can tell skyride to go to hell. :P

Isn't Skydive Altanta different than Atlanta Skydiving Center, which I understand is the home of those bastards that run Skyride?

http://www.dropzone.com/dropzone/North_America/United_States/Georgia/index.html

Edit to add: OOPs my bad. Skydive Altanta is at Thomaston. Sorry :$
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

Farm or SDA

ASC is a definate no-go, unless you are doing ground launch . . .:D or Skyride:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun