packertom

zombie plan

the way I figure it, there are two kinds of people in this world, the people who have a zombie plan and the people who don't have a zombie plan (I call them bait). what are your plans for when the zombies take over and start eating everyone? I myself plan to load up a car with guns, food and gas and head north, since zombies are cold blooded, they will turn into undeadsicles... what's your plan?

Tom

[email protected]
www.velocitysportswear.com
[email protected]
What's YOUR Zombie Plan?

Zombies are real, watched a program, see apperently these people like witchdoctors in some countries give people a certain drug, idegenous to the land. This drug leaves the victim comatosed and partially brain damaged. They then bury them alive for a few days, officially dead. Untill the witchdoctor digs and revives the victim. One brain damaged person, pronounced dead back from the grave that will do anything the witchdoctor will ask of them.

True, seriously weired, wish i could see the program again so I could explain the ins and outs in more details.

Beware of Zombies and those that ontrol them.

;)
MediCare : Allergic to Prison.

Get yourself a decent sword. That's the best anti-zombie device around. Guns are better for the short term, but you'll run out of ammo someday, and there won't be any more available due to zombie economic devastation.

I'll call in to work, "Yeah, I'm not coming in today. Zombies are attacking, and I have to defend my home. You know how it is."

Then I'll take my swords and go stand guard in front of my crazy ancient senile neighbor lady's apartment. She bakes good cookies, and I bet hacking apart a squad of zombies for her will earn me a plateful. :)

Matt

How far into the infection are we talking?

I have different plans, depending on how many people are infected.

I allways loved the original dawn of the dead movie... hanging out in a shopping mall. :D
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

good point on the sword... I'm adding one to my packing list.. might have to dismember them to keep them from coming back.. and going medieval on their undead asses has never failed in the past... I believe that we've found their weakness... they're powerless without their heads... great point.. may add a couple of swords in case one breaks or a find a playboy playmate who needs a ride along the way.. I've seen the movies, there always seems to be playmates hanging around during apocalyptic calamities...
[email protected]
What's YOUR Zombie Plan?

Sadly enough, I think this surpasses Walt's shit for the most fucking idiotic thread in the Bonfire for quite some time.

so i guess we can assume you DONT have a plan... :D

HAHAHA!

When I first read your post I thought you were going say......There are two kinds of people, those who stand and fight Zombies, and those who run. And Cloud, we know which one you are!!!!!!!!!:D:D

Yea, I think I would just join up....I am pretty bored with how things are going for me at the moment!:D And I bet Zombie chicks are freaky!;)

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

I live in the boondocks, so if there is an all out zombie infection it will take them a long time to get to me. I also have a bunch of people with firearms for support. Plus I have swords. I plan on steeling a boat living off shore and making raids whenever I need supplies. Yarr bringing back piracy
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Lets see, first I would snatch up all the weapons I could find, first my rifles and a sword, then I would find an armored car, roomy back compartment and you can run over practically everything. Next, I would find a gun store and load up a little more, maybe pick up one or two more people on the way to help me defend the truck. Then I would find a store and load up the armored truck with canned foods, dehydrated foods, booze, and tobacco. Next on the list, drive south till I hit the ocean, steal a large sized boat, load that up with everything from the armored car and maybe find more food if there is room on the boat. After that, travel to a small island, (everyone knows zombies can't swim) and hang out there, returning to the mainland to get more food and gas for the boat (the boat would have sails too, but what ya gonna do if there's no wind). Ultimate plan!!!
We die only once, but for such a very long time.

I'll believe in ghosts when I catch one in my teeth.

After that, travel to a small island, (everyone knows zombies can't swim) and hang out there, returning to the mainland to get more food and gas for the boat (the boat would have sails too, but what ya gonna do if there's no wind). Ultimate plan!!!

They just walk on the ocean /river/lake floor and come out on shore!!!:o:P

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

After that, travel to a small island, (everyone knows zombies can't swim) and hang out there, returning to the mainland to get more food and gas for the boat (the boat would have sails too, but what ya gonna do if there's no wind). Ultimate plan!!!

Good point!!

(attachments shamelessly stolen from here.)
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Come on, don't you realize how slow and week zombies are, they couldn't handle the current!! Plus, if the ocean is deep enough, their bodies will probably get crushed walking on the bottom of the ocean, on top of that, if they get anywhere on the ocean floor where there is a sheer wall, they aint getting up it, zombies can't climb. I still think my idea is perfect.
We die only once, but for such a very long time.

I'll believe in ghosts when I catch one in my teeth.

When you find your island let me know...I need to work on my tan so plan on finding me in your suitcase.:P

Come on, don't you realize how slow and week zombies are, they couldn't handle the current!! Plus, if the ocean is deep enough, their bodies will probably get crushed walking on the bottom of the ocean, on top of that, if they get anywhere on the ocean floor where there is a sheer wall, they aint getting up it, zombies can't climb. I still think my idea is perfect.

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Lets see, first I would snatch up all the weapons I could find, first my rifles and a sword, then I would find an armored car, roomy back compartment and you can run over practically everything. Next, I would find a gun store and load up a little more, maybe pick up one or two more people on the way to help me defend the truck. Then I would find a store and load up the armored truck with canned foods, dehydrated foods, booze, and tobacco. Next on the list, drive south till I hit the ocean, steal a large sized boat, load that up with everything from the armored car and maybe find more food if there is room on the boat. After that, travel to a small island, (everyone knows zombies can't swim) and hang out there, returning to the mainland to get more food and gas for the boat (the boat would have sails too, but what ya gonna do if there's no wind). Ultimate plan!!!

Yeah, the ultimate plan for you and EVERYBODY ELSE. If you don't already have an up-armored humvee BEFORE the zombies attack, just forget about it. :P
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.