Andy_Copland

How WOULD you like to go

Quitely, in my sleep like my grandad.... unlike the passengers on his bus.

You forgot to add that the passengers were screaming and filled with absolute terror.

F for execution, F for originality. :P

I want to face something I could fight till the end. Getting caught in some type of disaster, getting stranded in some strange situation, maybe even going in.
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

Sudden, massive heart attack @ age 95.

In a whorehouse.

Knowing that my bank accounts were empty and I paid for the piece of ass with the last bit of limit on my credit cards.
"Harry, why did you land all the way out there? Nobody else landed out there."

"Your statement answered your question."

we had a discussion about this the other day at the bar when one guy was talking about his father having his arm torn off by a hay baler... said that's the way he would have wanted to go.. I turned to my friend and told him that it was his job to punch anyone in the face who said that about me unless I went out at 105 suffocated under a pile of naked 18 year old asian girls..

Tom

[email protected]
www.velocitysportswear.com
[email protected]
www.velocitysportswear.com
What's YOUR Zombie Plan?

105 suffocated under a pile of naked 18 year old asian girls..

:D:D:D:DNot bad at all.

So many people say they want to die doing something they love. F-that! When I die, I hope it's right in the middle of something I hate, so it'll be like a blessing or something.

I want to die doing my damn taxes or mowing the lawn. :P

Suddenly. :)
It would be nice if that's suddenly when I'm like 110 years old, but if that's not possible, just suddenly would be great, thanks.

I don't want my family to suffer for years over me for whatever. It's the sad fate of all of my relatives that have died, and I think it'd be nice if I didn't have to carry on that tradition. -If I had a choice in it, I mean. :ph34r:

If I die in a crash or of a stroke or heart attack or something, you'll know it was how I would have 'wanted' to go. :P
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Sudden, massive heart attack @ age 95.

In a whorehouse.

Knowing that my bank accounts were empty and I paid for the piece of ass with the last bit of limit on my credit cards.

And you have no descendants or surviving family members to pass the debt onto, then it's perfect! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

And you have no descendants or surviving family members to pass the debt onto, then it's perfect!

Heirs are not responsible for the debts of the deceased. The estate is, but the creditors are SOL if there's nothing in the estate.

Of course that means my "heirs" get nothing from me, but they can fend for themselves.

"Harry, why did you land all the way out there? Nobody else landed out there."

"Your statement answered your question."