Scoop

Holy shit, real facts about drugs & alcohol

No one that wasn't at the meeting you attended is going to believe what your saying. Your "facts" are so contradictory to what most people believe about drugs that no one is going to simply change their opinions after reading a post from someone they don't know/trust.

I'm not gonna argue anymore.

For your own sanity dude take your own advice. Trying to convince anyone about anything in the Bonfire is a sisyphean task.
2 BITS....4 BITS....6 BITS....A DOLLAR!....ALL FOR THE GATORS....STAND UP AND HOLLER!!!!

It's funny when you work really hard to convince someone of something, and then right when you've succeeded they change their mind again. The tragedy comes when you continue to do it over and over again.

Hey Linder, is Scoop and aggie? :D

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Dude, think about it. Not at once obviously. I fyou drank it at once best ways youd piss it all out. Worse ways youd die

My sister drank 30 4 oz. glasses of water in an 8 hour work day and she had a seizure on the way home from work. Luckily she wasn't driving. The doctor said she had water intoxication and kept her overnight for observation. They said she was really lucky.:|

At least "cannabis" only effects the user for the most part. Now, you take an alcoholic, even a first time drinker or coke user for example and they screw up their lives and everyone around them constantly. If they aren't killing someone on purpose or accidently, they are killing their families and friends because of all the emotional heartache they are causing them.

I'm not all that against drinking, but I am for damn sure against 95% of drinkers because they think they are above everyone else, don't care who they hurt and will swear to God what their doing doesn't and will never hurt anyone. And I can promise you there are plenty of those people here posting on these boards. Sooner or later most of these assholes end up in an automobile accident and guess who ends up dead? Not the alcoholic, but the innocent who got his face ripped off in the front seat and the child who go thrown through a wind shield and bounced off the asphalt 5 times.
Rodriguez Brother #1614, Muff Brother #4033
Jumped: Twin Otter, Cessna 182, CASA, Helicopter, Caravan

Yes you are right, who are those scientists with their pesky evidence to say these things?! >:(

I think scientists are full of shit 99.9% of the time. No, actually I know they are.

Personally, I don't believe anything unless I physically can see it for myself and prove it to myself as 100% fact. It's one thing to listen to an expert and take their word for it, but you should ALWAYS believe that anyone could be wrong.

Do I believe we went to the moon? Yes. Do I believe it is possible that we didn't? Of course, because I didn't physically see them step foot on the moon.

You're comparing people who smoke pot to people who drive drunk, which is a totally unfair comparison. Driving under the influence of any substance, marijuana included, is a dangerous and stupid thing to do, and endangers your life and the lives of others.

You don't see marijuana smokers killing anyone and then blaming it on their habit either. Name one. You can't.

I didn't lose anyone to death related to alcohol, but I have a father that has had about 18 DUIs and never been to jail for more than a few nights. That sure proves how worthless our system is. I've seen first hand how immature, irresponsible and uncaring alcohol abusers are. So many have this view that it's their right to drink and it isn't. It's a priviledge that should be taken away when it is abused and it isn't.

Don't think that I'm saying that alcohol makes anyone do anything, because it doesn't. Alcohol only brings out the true person in us. If you beat your wife while your drinking, it only proofs that the real you is a peice of shit and that goes for whatever you do while drunk. We hide who we are every single day of our lives and alcohol brings out a lot of our true self.

Ultimately, you are in control of your actions and whatever you do while intoxicated on any substance is your responsiblity and we blame alcohol for this.

I know we all can agree that marijuana smokers are pretty mellow people that don't bother anyone (unless they do those things when they aren't smoking). Point is the marijuana doesn't make them more likely to do something stupid. Either way, they are still in control and responsible and ultimately their fucks for doing whatever they do to hurt anyone.

I am sorry for whatever happened to you.

Quite the sharp wit today:D i was thinking the same.. Poor Scoop, just wanted to throw a little information he got out there, now look at the thread:D:D Man, the need to be always right gets the better of us.
legalize every drug. It would probably cut the prisons population down.lol
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Personally, I don't believe anything unless I physically can see it for myself and prove it to myself as 100% fact. It's one thing to listen to an expert and take their word for it, but you should ALWAYS believe that anyone could be wrong.

Guess you don't believe much physics from the last few hundred years then?:P
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

You don't see marijuana smokers killing anyone and then blaming it on their habit either. Name one. You can't.

Ok, I'm confused. Are you're upset that drunk drivers kill people or that they don't take responsibility for it?

Because if it's the former, then you should know that pot smokers kill people too. I did a simple google search and picked the first one that came up. Here. I'm sure there were more in the list if you'd like me to post them.

If it's the latter, that's a gross generalization that's not even worthy of debate.

Guess you don't believe much physics from the last few hundred years then?:P

Lets say I believe in gravity because I can feel it in action every weekend. :P

not that i disagree with your comments at all ... but ... the current testing system for canabanoids can NOT tell the difference between residual and active. There IS a difference. if I smoke a doob THIS month it will show up in next month's tinkle test...but I won't be high or actively under the influence.
if only I could smoke that doobie...[:/]

Honest, no nonsense from someone who really knows. Guy who taught us was a previous drug dealer/user who got sent away, studied on physiology etc and now works in partnership with organisations all over the world including the Srious Organised Crime people in UK, DEA in the states and many other places.

So you believe what this drug dealer says over a REAL DOCTOR? Wow I bet he sold you a bag of heroin? You are very gullible my friend. Did you know that mixing orange juice with water makes bleach?:P
My drinking team has a skydiving problem

I guess it's natural for drug users to not want to look at the facts, because that might mean that what they're doing isn't healthy, and they might actually have to change something. I think there's a word for that...oh yeah, denial, as you said.

Just like many skydivers don't want to think about the fact that they might die because they chose to jump out of airplanes. Is your will up to date?

Give me a break, skydiving is way safer than doing drugs. I know because two members of my family died because of drugs and I've worked in a mental health facility. Skydiving also doesn't mess up your body and make you 30 years older than you are. Also most skydivers know the risks. If a drug user wants to keep using despite the risks, it's up to them, but people here are actually denying that there are any real risks.