Slappie

Frat boyz

Is it me or have the Fratz boyz gotten worse? I swear these punks have no clue what real life is about. They couldn't tie their shoes if it wasn't for the hired help to do it for them. Fucking cocksuckers. Gawd I hate spoiled rotten trust fund babies with nothing better to do then look down their noses as a working class man trying to make ends meet.

FUCK OFF YOU PUSS LEAKING VAGINAL CYST EATING BASTARDS! YOU SUCK SHIT STRAIGHT FROM THE PIPE!

You all know who you are. If I offended you, then I succeeded in doing as I wished. >:(

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I never openly held it against frat guys that they were in frats. I had plenty of friends in frats and I occasionally attended frat parties in college. I just didn't like the thought of my weekend social life being dictated by frat functions. If I wanted to attend a frat party, I could always secure an invite.

But, for some, it's what they want. To each his own.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I left Old Row early on several years ago at Alabama. Kept some friends, made some friends.
Made some enemies, too.
I didn't like the 'gang' mentality. Seemed like one would start a fight over nothing, and expect everyone else to jump in - though fraternities don't hold the monopoly on that sort of attitude.
Roll Tide Roll

I left Old Row early on several years ago at Alabama. Kept some friends, made some friends.
Made some enemies, too.
I didn't like the 'gang' mentality. Seemed like one would start a fight over nothing, and expect everyone else to jump in - though fraternities don't hold the monopoly on that sort of attitude.

I was hit in the face by a snowball, breaking my glasses, when I was trying to get around a snowball fight between a couple of fraternities that I wanted no part of. Fucking pricks...

One of the fraternities on the campus was involved in a savage beating of several students standing outside waiting for a bus to arrive. The school swept the incident under the rug. I only found out about it when a girl I dated later told me she was one of the victims. Still suffered back problems years later.

>:(
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I am so glad I got this off my chest. I was really angry when I posted it. Still am to a point.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

The Frat boy scene definately depends on the school. I went the University of NE and the frat boys there were a bunch of pricks. They got to spend mommy and daddys money thinking they were somehow better then everybody else. If you were not in a frat there was no way in hell you were allowed near one of their parties. I often wondered how these assholes made real friends once they got out of school and couldn't buy their way into anything.

The Frat boy scene definately depends on the school. I went the University of NE and the frat boys there were a bunch of pricks. They got to spend mommy and daddys money thinking they were somehow better then everybody else. If you were not in a frat there was no way in hell you were allowed near one of their parties. I often wondered how these assholes made real friends once they got out of school and couldn't buy their way into anything.

That's where you're wrong. They buy their way through school. Once they get out, they're able to buy friends and get nice paying jobs with mommy or daddy. It's all about money and privilege.

Basically what set me off was today at lunch. I went to pick up some food and over heard some assholes talking about me. It was petty shit but it really bothered me. Brought back bad memories of UT in the mid-late 80s and the mindset of the Frat boyz back then. You were nothing at UT unless you were in a Frat. I came from a single parent household without money. So I worked hard for everything. I have been given no easy outs or boosts by anyone to get what I have. Then I see these spoiled brats who get everything on a silver platter for just being born. Then they have the audacity to talk down to me and make rude comments about the way I'm dressed or what I drive.

Fuck the shit eating bastards. I hope they all contract cancer and die a painfully horrible death.

When other people say bad things about you it says more about them then it does about you...

though turning the other cheek is harder said then done... and the best way to beat them in the end is to be better then they are at the end of the day. [:/]
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Stereotyping people makes you no better than them.

Assuming somebody is a fucking trust fund baby prick who doesn't know what real life is about simply because he is in a fraternity makes you into just as much of an ignorant asshole.
This ad space for sale.

Stereotyping people makes you no better than them.

So is it wrong if I always imagine Slappie standing in front of a mirror with his penis tucked between his legs?

How is that stereotyping?

It isn't. It just seemed like the appropriate time to share that little nugget. :)

Slappie...............do you need a hug? :D

Naw, but I sure could use a beer, a set of winning lottery numbers and your expertise behind a rifle. At a decent enough distance as to give whomever time to hide their tracks. :ph34r:

I never openly held it against frat guys that they were in frats. I had plenty of friends in frats and I occasionally attended frat parties in college. I just didn't like the thought of my weekend social life being dictated by frat functions. If I wanted to attend a frat party, I could always secure an invite.

But, for some, it's what they want. To each his own.

Thats exactly why Im not in a frat now. Many of my friends are and I do go to some of the parties but overall im glad im not in one.

I dont think its fair to label all frat brothers as trust fund babies that are spoiled. My friend Joey is in Tau Kappa Epsilon and he is certainly not rich. He has a job so he can pay for the fees/dues and to him its well worth it. However, many frat boys are douchebags, it all depends on the frat.
2 BITS....4 BITS....6 BITS....A DOLLAR!....ALL FOR THE GATORS....STAND UP AND HOLLER!!!!

I understand labeling all is a bad thing. That's why I placed the disclaimer: "If this offends you then you know who I'm talking about" :|

The cancer comment was a bit harsh >:( My twin brother got diagnosed with cancer last week and is having surgery tomorrow. I am extremely worried about him and reading that comment was truly upsetting. I can't say reading it made me cry but suffice it to say I probably felt shittier than you did when you overheard the ass-holes talking about you. He was in a fraternity and acts and behaves nothing like your generalizations.....