namgrunt

Deland storms..please report

Looks like the majority of the major damage is located in southern DeLand, here's a link to the local news who are doing nonstop coverage on it. If you want to google earth the area look up DeLand Middle School (address: 1400 S Aquarius Ave
DeLand, FL 32724) It was alot further away from the DZ this time but looks like alot more damage in this one to the local community.[:/]

edited to add link (oops) http://www.wesh.com/index.html
Blue SkiesBlack DeathFacebook
www.PLabsInc.com
www.SkydiveDeLand.com
www.FlyteSkool.ws

Oh no...Cloudi just told me that the home of one of our favorite locals, Rusty, was destroyed. :( He's apparently ok, so at least that is good.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

just remember:
you fuck with one of us and you fuck with the whole trailer park
:P

Hope everyone is ok...it was a hell of a way to wake up this morning!:S
at first I just thought Her Hotness was waking me up again...B|

Ta da!
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Ugh.

I'm going to be in Florida next week. Any hurricanes, tornadoes, or weather I don't personally approve of will result in the murder of 4 random people per hour until it stops.

Is this in your area or in all of Florida?
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

does any of our skydiver folks need anything in the way of help down there??

Yes. Rusty Trapp lost just about everything. He's unemployed right now and didn't have renter's insurance. Even though he's nick-named, "Crusty Rusty" because he's an ornery ol' coot, he's loved by all and has a heart of gold. He's always the first to help other people if they need something.

The attached picture is from the Daytona newspaper today. His apartment used to be in the lower left corner. I saw him today and he's doing fine. He told me that he heard the typical train sound and made it to the bathroom floor by about 2 seconds before it hit. He's incredibly lucky. In the picture, you can see the only walls left standing are where the bathroom was.

There is a fund set up for him at Skydive Deland. Their phone # is 386-738-3539 and they said they can take donations from credit cards for him. Checks can be mailed to Skydive Deland at PO Box 3071, DeLand, FL 32721. If you are sending a check, please alert them to look for it by e-mail at [email protected]. If you have an account at Deland, money can also be transferred into his account from your account.

Thanks to all who are able to help Rusty out. He's definitely a deserving person.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

does any of our skydiver folks need anything in the way of help down there??

Yes. Rusty Trapp lost just about everything. He's unemployed right now and didn't have renter's insurance. Even though he's nick-named, "Crusty Rusty" because he's an ornery ol' coot, he's loved by all and has a heart of gold. He's always the first to help other people if they need something...

Lesson learned: GET RENTER'S INSURANCE.
Illinois needs a CCW Law. NOW.

Ugh.

I'm going to be in Florida next week. Any hurricanes, tornadoes, or weather I don't personally approve of will result in the murder of 4 random people per hour until it stops.

I bet you don't a jump says your full of shit...Your first victim try B.Hollar:D:D:D:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?