NWFlyer

Shower Peeing ... Along Gender Lines

Well, um - actually ajudicated proof will be neccessary

Well since that is impossible, why don't I just make everyone happy and say I have allegedly peed in the shower.:|

Chris

But did you Inhale?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Well, um - actually ajudicated proof will be neccessary

Well since that is impossible, why don't I just make everyone happy and say I have allegedly peed in the shower.:|

Chris

The prosecution rests, your Honor .:)

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

Unless I did it as a baby and do not recall, I can safely say that I have never pee'd in any shower. Unlike George Costanza I do not believe that they are all pipes.:|

Chris

any adult....that says they have "never" peed in the shower...or a swimming pool for that matter...is a damn liar
"never" is a long time.

I would never claim that. I've peed in showers and pools. Here's the thing about peeing in pools that most people don't really consider. Most pools, unless they're poorly maintained, have at least enough chlorine in the water put there by high capacity vacuum pumps, that any urine in the pool is effectively neutralized within seconds after you do it. Even if that wasn't the case, as a prior contributor noted, urine is almost completely sterile. It's completely safe to pee in a pool. As for showers, that water is headed into the sewer with nastier stuff, and all that gets filtered out before it comes back out of our faucets. Don't see any reason to suspect it would be unsafe. Ya gotta go, ya gotta go.
"If at first you don't succeed... well, so much for skydiving." - aviation cliche

Unless I did it as a baby and do not recall, I can safely say that I have never pee'd in any shower. Unlike George Costanza I do not believe that they are all pipes.

Chris

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
you should try peeing in the shower, it's multitasking.

any adult....that says they have "never" peed in the shower...or a swimming pool for that matter...is a damn liar
"never" is a long time.

Like I said, unless I did it as a baby, I have never ever on any occasion peed in the shower. Do I need to get this statement notarized?[:/]

Chris

Mistakes-It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

I always aim for the drain unless someone else is aiming for me.:D

Awe! that was only ONE time!

I said I was sorry!:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun