adventurechick

Cute Kitten/Cat picture needed

another snowshoe! I was starting to think that no-one else knew what a snowshoe was. Here's some pics of my two.

Don't think devil cat would work for the website though:)
tash
Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is a special occasion. Avril Sloe

another snowshoe! I was starting to think that no-one else knew what a snowshoe was. Here's some pics of my two.

Don't think devil cat would work for the website though:)
tash

Yep, they're fun kitties. Mine has the mischevious streak of the Siamese, but she doesn't have the voice--so I can sleep. :)
Illinois needs a CCW Law. NOW.

I will post a picture of my baby, Ladybug, when I get home. I don't have any of her pics here except the ones on my phone, and the quality sucks ass. :P

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I'm surprised that Gia didn't chime in...

Oh, I forgot, her cats aren't cute... :o

My babies are too cute!!!!

FOCKER >:(

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Just a side note/thought:
If I were looking for a CPA/CFP and saw that website, I would not contact that person.
Nice cats though.

What do you not like about his website? Any good feedback you could offer... things I could change on it? He wanted that article on the website, so that we're keeping.

PMS #449 TPM #80 Muff Brother #3860
SCR #14705 Dirty Sanchez #233

I'm surprised that Gia didn't chime in...

Oh, I forgot, her cats aren't cute... :o

My babies are too cute!!!!

FOCKER >:(

g

I thought she only had one.[:/]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

For one of the articles that I put up on the website I'm working on, I need a cute picture of a kitten or cat. If any of you have a picture you took, or would like me to put a picture of your pet on the site, feel free to send them here!

Thanks guys!!

My cameras broken so I dont have any of my cat but these are cute :-)

The last few are pics of my cats that my exinlaws stole when they moved into my house and moved me out. ( long story ) The tabbys name is Pheonix she was a ferral kitten found in a mine pit in Northern WA. She is now very big very cute and very very NUTS
```````````````````````````````````
" Cant keep a good woman down "
Angels have wings, but devils can fly !

this one

wow.

Maybe Happythaughts should be posting in this threat we all know what he thinks about women that have cats LMAO

Sure, I understand your devious plan. :ph34r:

You got all the women from the secret Cat Mind Control Society to divert attention from the real issue.
Make the kitties look adorable and cuddly while they hatch their fiendish plots.

I am onto you. (In the metaphoric sense) :)