ladydyver

Boobies....which one are you?

i never knew there were that many types of boobies out there!!!!! However I was educated once my beau came home from his bachelor party...which set of boobies are you?:)
PS - I know, like we needed another boobie thread but I figured the boys would be entertained.:)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

What if you don't know how to classify yours?? :S Can I get a judge over here please?? :):D

I wish I could show you the pics....mmmm...maybe I will bring the cards to prairie for poker night - I know I had trouble...guess I should have added multiple choice options:ph34r:
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

the cards are hilarious....I was trying to figure out which one i really was and....if I was just one...actually am probably multiple..but got a kick out of it and since the guys love boobies so much.

I wonder who all would volunteer to judge.....mmmm....stitch, bolas....livendive, dr dive...are there any volunteers?
DPH # 2

So the 'massive areolas' confounded me. I've never compared the size of mine to anyone else's. What size are they normally? What constitutes massive?

If your nipples look surprizingly like fried eggs, they're on the large side of average. :D

And the list is missing "rock in a sock" B|:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I wonder who all would volunteer to judge.....mmmm....stitch, bolas....livendive, dr dive...are there any volunteers?

Well, if I have to...I'm such a giver. ;)

Blues,
Dave

I knew I could rely on you....you've seen me...what do you think...where do I fit in?
DPH # 2

I knew I could rely on you....you've seen me...what do you think...where do I fit in?

I'll take "melons" for $200, Alex. ;)

Blues,
Dave

You crack me up....maybe a tandem for the 100th is a good idea after all.:)
DPH # 2

[<<

Well, if I have to...I'm such a giver. ;)>>>

Blues,
Dave

Hey, Ladydyver, I can be a giver too. And as a professional man, I am eminently more qualified to be a judge than Dave.

<
>>

Hey - I have seen ya too!! While I like the "I'll take melons for $200, Alex" answer, I would have to vote for Delicious Double D's!!!

I hereby volunteer my professional services, FREE OF CHARGE to head the judging committee at Prairie.:)B|:ph34r:

DrDive (leaving for Cozumel, Mexico in a matter of hours)
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

[<<

Well, if I have to...I'm such a giver. ;)>>>

Blues,
Dave

Hey, Ladydyver, I can be a giver too. And as a professional man, I am eminently more qualified to be a judge than Dave.

<
>>

Hey - I have seen ya too!! While I like the "I'll take melons for $200, Alex" answer, I would have to vote for Delicious Double D's!!!

I hereby volunteer my professional services, FREE OF CHARGE to head the judging committee at Prairie.:)B|:ph34r:

DrDive (leaving for Cozumel, Mexico in a matter of hours)

Are you bringing beads??? You know how I love beads.......and do you think you can be a fair and unbiased judge seeing how you are married to one of the contestants:o:ph34r::o:ph34r::o:ph34r:
DPH # 2

Are you bringing beads??? You know how I love beads.......and do you think you can be a fair and unbiased judge seeing how you are married to one of the contestants:o:ph34r::o:ph34r::o:ph34r:

Oh yeah, I can bring beadsB|

And I will do my best as a true professional to set aside my biases and give a true and honest opinion. Anyway, how many Delicious DD's can there be at one boogie??:S
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

the cards are hilarious....I was trying to figure out which one i really was and....if I was just one...actually am probably multiple..but got a kick out of it and since the guys love boobies so much.

I would be honored to do my part and volunteer. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.