ChuteCowboy

To Every Woman Who Feels Left Out This Valentine’s Day

To every woman whose day won’t be filled with roses, chocolates, and giant stuffed animals; to every woman for whom nobody has prepared a home cooked meal or made a dinner reservation at her favorite restaurant; and to every woman who won’t be staring across a glass of champagne into the eyes of someone special: Know that you deserve those sentimental niceties every bit as much as every woman who’ll be receiving them, and one day you’ll find the person who’s waiting out there to give you them to you. Happy Valentine’s Day.

Do you work for Hallmark? :D

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you have someone special in your life to give those things to. It's in giving that we receive the most. And I have found that I don't need "someone special" to give to. It's a lot of fun playing Secret Cupid! :P

You're a blessing to many today. Thank you for your kind and thoughtful words. :)
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

Leave your 'guy card' at the door, you candy ass! :D Careful you don't get any wrinkles in your skirt!!

Let me try rewording this.

To every woman whose day won’t be filled with roses, chocolates, and giant stuffed animals; to every woman for whom nobody has prepared a home cooked meal or made a dinner reservation at her favorite restaurant; and to every woman who won’t be staring across a glass of champagne into the eyes of someone special: Know that you could have some sucker spend all that money on you too, if you'd spread your legs! :D

I've timed my relationships perfectly lately! Didn't have to buy a Christmas present OR a Valentines Day gift! :D

Well guys, looks like we're in the clear 'till Christmas rolls back around. Time to start dating again! :D
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!

Well guys, looks like we're in the clear 'till Christmas rolls back around. Time to start dating again! :D

Careful... chances are high that someone you date will have a birthday during that time period. :D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Dude,

Remember this: NICE GUYS ALWAYS FINISH LAST!

The chicks may dig the nice words right now, but as soon as they get done basking in the afterglow they will eat you alive.

For some reason the biggest assholes get the girl. It's ok if you need to go home and cry, I understand. But, like a lot of nice guys, I will be going home alone tonight.

F&%* Valentines Day..>:(
The primary purpose of the Armed Forces is to prepare for and to prevail in combat should the need arise.

don't you go displaying your personal wares...I mean e-mails to your co-workers!
:P
middle of the ER and everything...oh...wait...maybe you guys are used to that sort of thing...:D

don't worry...you're safe with me...or at least until we hit the bedroom.;) then its on!!!:D:D
If I stand on my tip toes, I can see the weekend from here!