sartre

The Let's Boycott Valentine's Day thread

I thought chocolate WAS healthy...doesn't it fall under the Vegetable food group?
:)

it's people you think that, that fall under the Vegetable group:|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

:P

AZdav
Floridadiver81
g_fun
Gonzo (gonzalesna)
GravityJunky
Icon134
Jewels
kelel01
LadyFlyer77
matt1215
MrFreefal383
Sartre
Skysprite
Speedracer
Squeak
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Well, he's hoping to get some in about a week and a half. He doesn't know what plans I have for screwing that up for him......

heeheeheehee

I keep telling you. You have to start behind the camera first. :|

For the record: I like Valentines Day.

If you're in a relationship - You are almost guaranteed sex for even the smallest gesture.

If you're single - You can troll the bars and score with the depressed ones that, "Just don't want to be alone tonight." :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

The wifey and I have always passed on this day. If there's any day in Feb that is special to us, it's today. As today was the day that I proposed. Feb 14th is just a Hallmark Day in our eyes.

AZdav
Cornholio + Spouse! :)
Floridadiver81
g_fun
Gonzo (gonzalesna)
GravityJunky
Icon134
Jewels
kelel01
LadyFlyer77
matt1215
MrFreefal383
Sartre
Skysprite
Speedracer

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

And for those of you requiring a translation, Squeak's statement means:

Squid means teacher's pet which is what Bolas is for alphebitizing the list.

[/translation]

he's not a very good one... he's missed people on the list:P

CReW Skies,
bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

If you're in a relationship - You are almost guaranteed sex for even the smallest gesture.

i thought that happened every day?! :S

CReW Skies,
bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Okay, just to so we're clear, the position of this boycott is that February 14 should be just another day of the year, right? That works great for me--I've been wanting to reclaim my birthday (February 14) for years. I don't so much mind the idea of being alone on Valentine's Day, and I don't so much mind the idea of being alone on my birthday, but being alone on both at once kind of sucks.
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

The wifey and I have always passed on this day. If there's any day in Feb that is special to us, it's today. As today was the day that I proposed. Feb 14th is just a Hallmark Day in our eyes.

AZdav
Floridadiver81
g_fun
Gonzo (gonzalesna)
GravityJunky
Icon134
Jewels
kelel01
LadyFlyer77
matt1215
MrFreefal383
Sartre
Skysprite
Speedracer

dive goddess

a holiday made up by giant faceless corporations with aspirations for world domination....trying to force on you the idea that you can buy people's affection. I'm all for anti valentines day

Okay, just to so we're clear, the position of this boycott is that February 14 should be just another day of the year, right? That works great for me--I've been wanting to reclaim my birthday (February 14) for years. I don't so much mind the idea of being alone on Valentine's Day, and I don't so much mind the idea of being alone on my birthday, but being alone on both at once kind of sucks.

Yes, I believe you are correct in the interpretation of the boycott.

Now, the being alone on your birthday thing...that's not right. Birthdays are VERY important!!!!!:(

AZdav
Floridadiver81
g_fun
Gonzo (gonzalesna)
GravityJunky
Icon134
Jewels
kelel01
LadyFlyer77
matt1215
MrFreefal383
Sartre
Skysprite
Speedracer
dive goddess
ExAFO
Jerm & GF

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time

Yes, I believe you are correct in the interpretation of the boycott.

Now, the being alone on your birthday thing...that's not right. Birthdays are VERY important!!!!!:(

Actually, birthdays aren't that important either. It's just another way society reminds you that you'll eventually be rotting 6 feet under. I really don't make much of my birthdays. My few closest friends and family know my birthday and always remember it. Everyone else... well, if they don't remember, I don't tell them. No reason to be reminded again of how old I'm getting.
"If at first you don't succeed... well, so much for skydiving." - aviation cliche