gontleman

So what do you want done with your body after death?

I want my remains to be cremated and the ashes to be spread under a rose bush as fertilizer...
---------------------
And that would be different....How? >:(
Aren't known for spreading lots of "fertilizer" right here & now!:D in this Life?:D:D
*My Inner Child is A Fucking Prick Too!
*Everyones entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the priviledge
*Well I'd love to stay & chat, But youre a total Bitch! {Stewie}

Donate everything that can be donated and cremate the rest... spread part on an ash dive, part in the ocean....;)

That.

Blues,
Dave

I'd like an ash dive over the beach at the beach-front cabin my family has used every summer for more than 30 years. I did one jump there several years ago even if I had to pay for a full load in the C182, It was soooo roomy in there! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Harvest the organs, burn me, and dump my ashes on a dive or something.

I think most of us feel the same way. :)

One question though, what should we do with those of us that have titanium? Should we donate the titanium as well?:S
If I stand on my tip toes, I can see the weekend from here!

Would any of you be willing to have your skin sewn into a dress or suit? Please PM me and we'll arrange. For now just use plenty of moisturizer.

DISTURBING...JUST PLAIN OUT DISTURBING!!:|:|

I think you are watching to much T.V.:SB|
If I stand on my tip toes, I can see the weekend from here!

I was just watching a scene in some TV show where some guy's looking over caskets. The salesman's explaining the brass content and warranty on two different but very similar caskets, saying the brass is thinner on this one but it's guaranteed for 200 years.

I'm like what the fuck?!? How the fuck is anyone supposed to care what their bodies look like after 200 years in the ground?!? :S:S:S

Cremation for me all the way!
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Oh, Oh I know ... call the taxidermist, have me stuffed & preserved then I can STILL, go jumping with my friends!B|B|B| for Eternity! the last time I looked that up, it meant FOREVER! Schweeet!B|

1. Dont care ill be dead.
2. If im going to be politicaly correct, then take my organs, and then launch me into space from a large cannon, with Queens "Dont Stop me Know" playing in the background....
-----------------------------------------------------------
--+ There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.. --+

We've secretly replaced his beautiful naked woman with Folger's Crystals. Let's see if he notices." ------
Oh I noticed I'll take three or four more "cups" of that!:D>:(

Here are excerpts from a letter to the parents of a friend who died last year:
=====

(His) heart went to a 59-year-old female ... whose heart failed due to coronary disease. She is married and, works for the Department of
Defense. She enjoys needlework, art, and reading. She is doing very well and healing quickly. She and her family are forever grateful to you for being so generous and compassionate while your own heart was full of pain.

The liver recipient is a 49-year-old female .... Her liver failed due to a virus. She is recovering slowly. She was a social worker, but has been disabled because of her illness. She has a daughter and a grandchild. Thanks to your life saving gift she has a second chance at life and is looking forward to spending it with her grandchild.

The left kidney and pancreas went to a 35-year-old male .... He has been a diabetic since the age of 14. He is married, and loves music and working with his hands. He is a generous person who would give the shirt off his back. He also is recovering slowly, but doing well. This gentleman thanks you from the bottom of his heart for allowing him to be free from daily insulin injections and the constraints of dialysis.

The right kidney went to a 53-year-old male ... who had a perfect match to your son's kidney, which is rare. He is also recovering slowly from his surgery. He is married and works as a driver. He likes to attend church, walk, and play golf. Your loving gift of donation has enabled this gentleman to be untethered from the dangers and constraints of a dialysis machine.

Because of your generosity, these people now look forward to happier and healthier lives.

====

HW

Wonderful letter.... I want to add a paragraph to an unknown donor

Your dear departeds posterior tibialis ligament went to support a 35 year old's knee whose ACL was torn when jumping out of the back of a pickup truck. She is recovering well and hopes to have full mobility. She and all of her future patients appreciate this gift that will allow her to continue to use her clinical and surgical skills. She also enjoys the relaxation of running and skydiving - which without this gift, she would have had to quit. She is deeply appreciative of this active future that you have given her.