sunshine

Cookies or brownies

Brownies. Worked for my wife

Cute!!

I'm thinking of going with eener's recommendation of both. I know the brother of the guy i'm trying to impress likes brownies best and getting him on my side might help. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

ok...you know my background with food and deserts..if you want to win him over..made cream cheese brownies and chocolate ship cookies..and have a tall ass glass of ice cold milk...if that dont win him over...then try the oral sex route...just make sure to swallow :ph34r::ph34r:
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie
"Fight the air, and the air will kick your ass!!! "-Specialkaye

Brownies. Worked for my wife

Cute!!

I'm thinking of going with eener's recommendation of both. I know the brother of the guy i'm trying to impress likes brownies best and getting him on my side might help. :)
Ummm, I don't have a brother. [:/]
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

All works well with sauteed herbs. then you can have your way with um. sounds like your speed. debbie Lee works pretty good to.

Why don't you skip all the work and sprinkle choclate chips all over your self. ahh skip it, whip cream and syrup will do the trick.

Chocolate cookies, and brownies. Invite a girl over, then invite the guy over to watch the action.:)

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

White Chocolate Brownies

1 cup plain flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
pinch of salt
6 oz fine quality white chocolate, chopped
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup unsalted butter, cut into pieces
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 tsp vanilla extract
6 oz semi sweet chocolate chips

For the topping:
7 oz milk chocolate, chopped
1 cup unsalted macadamia nuts, chopped

1. Preheat the oven to 350. Grease a 9 inch springform tin (the kind of pan you use for cheesecakes.) Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt and set aside.

2. In a medium saucepan over a moderate heat melt the white chocolate, sugar and butter until smooth, stirring frequently. Cool slightly, then beat in the eggs and vanilla; then stir in the dry ingredients. Stir in the chocolate chips. Spread evenly in the prepared tin, smoothing the top.

3. Bake for 20-25 minutes until a toothpick inserted 2 inches from the side of the tin comes out clean. Remove from the oven, sprinkle chopped milk chocolate over the surface (avoid touching the sides of the tin) and return to the over for 1 minute.

4. Remove from the oven and using the back of a spoon, gently spread out the softened chocolate. Sprinkle with the macadamia nuts and gently press into the chocolate. Cool on a wire rack for 30 minutes; chill for 1 hour. Run a sharp knife around the side of the tin to loosen; then unclip and remove. Cut into thin wedges to serve.

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham