Bolas

Drunk Dial Forum

Did you know:

:o There is an official DZ.com drunk dial list?
:o They have a secret hidden unmoderated forum?
:o They have have a hot new list keeper?

At least 66% of the above is true!!!

Kris, the former keeper and founder of the list has passed the torch to me. He thought I was qualified. :D:D:D

This forum is for all drunk dialers to get together, hang out, and discuss the antics that happen during our drunk dials.

Once your added you'll be able to see the forum. Only those that have access can see it. Not even the greenies unless they're on the list like Faulknerwn, Phreezone, or LouDiamond. :)
The list is kept as an attachment on a sticky post at the top of the page in the DD forum. The list is available in HTML and Excel 2003 formats.

With that said, we have some rules. Since there are phone numbers, IM, and emails involved we certainly don't want the risk of any trolls / stalkers going nuts with the list.

Admittance
1. You must have 1 year on the forums and at least 500 posts to get on the list.

2. All requests for joining the list must go though me via PM. I need the following info:
a. Real or common name you go by and last name.
b. Phone number.
c. State (or outside the US city and country)
d. Your mobile provider
e. Optional info: Allow drunk text messages (default yes), Instant Messenger ID's, MySpace address, Email

3. I reserve the right to deny access or remove anyone from the list at any time.

4. Some people might be added before the time requirement is met, but that will only happen if I've met that person or someone I trust and feel that they're trustworthy enough to be on the list.

6. Getting on the list isn't a popularity contest, so don't be miffed if you don't have the hang-time on the forum to be added yet.

7. Hot chicks who do not meet any of the above can try to bribe me by including naked pictures of themselves in their PM request. If they post the naked pics direct to this thread I guarantee I will add them. :P

Any rule changes will be announced as they become needed.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I've never been on the list and I have enough drunk skydivers DD'ing me. :D
No way, I think I'm good. ;):D LMAO!

Me too! Plus, I want the DZ.commers who do have my number to feel special.

You know, short-bus special.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

awww since I havent been a post whore I can't get on the list ? I'm only at 250 so much for keeping my foot out of my mouth. thats it I'm opening th eflood gates !!!!!!!!!!!!:P
SO this one time at band camp.....

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most."

With that said, we have some rules. Since there are phone numbers, IM, and emails involved we certainly don't want the risk of any trolls / stalkers going nuts with the list.

No stalkers allowed? How the hell did i get on the list then? :$

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I drunk dial all of the time.....obviously not to the right people..mmmm...don't think I am enough of a post-whore to make the list.....eeheheheh, but there is always next year:)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

WAYYYYYY back in the day before the list was controlled I wason the list but too many jackholes that i didn't care to have my number had access to it.

and that was when there was like onhly a few poster on dz.com. I couldn't imagine it now:D
My photos

My Videos

Duh da duh im special...Have you seen my baseball:S

http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Duh da duh im special...Have you seen my baseball:S

Awe Lee . . . You already ARE!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun