Chute

Lets see your tattoos

flying grapes (relates to a skydiving accident I had two years ago)

Lemme guess.... Lodi?

<><><><><><>
Q: "Do you think it gets boring just flying around or is there more to it?"
A: "I've never seen a bird get bored with flight and decide to start walking instead."

Lemme guess.... Lodi?

Good. I think we're known for shishkabobbing some skydivers out there. LOL B|

Yup. I've never jumped there and I know about the grape stakes. word gets around...

<><><><><><>
Q: "Do you think it gets boring just flying around or is there more to it?"
A: "I've never seen a bird get bored with flight and decide to start walking instead."

Here's mine... :)It's a memorial tatoo.
There are like 13 people with this same tatoo in our DZ. It was designed by dz.commer ym4.

Love that tattoo!

Someone I know will have a new one started soon...he got the first hour paid for as a birthday present. ;) Merrick drew a really cool idea for a tat that will cover a lot of his upper back but kept putting off getting it done because he won't spend the money on himself, so I got it started. He met with this badass tattoo guy last night who's perfecting the design. It's gonna kick ass!

Pammi

Ok, so here it is again. Two things-- the blue and black have significance (blue skies, black death) and it looks better in person than in the picture. Also, this picture was taken about 5 hours after it was done, so there was still some of the purple ink from the little pre-tattoo thingy hanging around.

I also wanted something simple that could be added onto later if I so desired.

Check it out, if you haven't already!

Kelly

Here are 2 of mine. Tribal half sleeve that is all custom work. It took about 10 hours, and it isnt finished. The one on my chest is a flash piece. It is a bald eagle surrounded by an American flag.
The primary purpose of the Armed Forces is to prepare for and to prevail in combat should the need arise.

Since I'm too lazy to read the whole thread....

anyone have a 'blue skies - black death' tattoo?

I did make like one of the gang and post one of my tattoos, might post the other later if I find the pic, the one I posted will be covered by a different tattoo soon enough....

soon to be gone