stitch

Did you ever not make it on time??

And poop in your garments, or have it running down your legs??

BE HONEST. :)

While it is possible there might be an incident or two during the potty-training stages that I don't remember, I think I can honestly say that to the best of my knowledge, the answer is uhhhh ... no.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

...and since it was already going, you just went ahead and finished pooing right where you were while laughing in a hysterical manner and calling your buddy to "get in here quick! you gotta see something!"...

maybe...
Cookie Firecrotch
"Don't you know who I am!? I'm the Juggernaut Bitch!"

BE HONEST. :)

Yes. Sorry about your sheets.[:/]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Any parent can tell you that you almost certainly did while in the diapers stage. Because they had to clean it up, and deal with it while they were out grocery shopping or whatever :ph34r:

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Not quite, however...

This past week I was working in the Davis Mountains in West Texas. My breakfast of piles of bacon on piles of biscuits decided it was done hanging on a couple hours after we started working so I had to go find a place to do my thing. We were working on a slope of about 45 degrees, so balancing was a bit of an issue. I found what I thought was a sturdy tree and held onto a branch for balance and began to do my thing. All was going well until...

SNAP! :o

...the damn branch breaks and I go tumbling ass over tea kettle (I really don't know what that means) about 15 feet down the freakin' hill with my pants around my ankles.

I only wish I had it on video. Probably not one I'd share, but I'd certainly get a good laugh out of seeing it.
Killing threads since 2004.

I have a friend who got stuck in traffic on the interstate years ago. Nothing was moving an inch. She had to go real bad, to make matters worse, she had her baby nephew in the carseat in the back. She said there was no way she was going to get out of the car in front of all those drivers and poop outside. She had this wide-brimmed hat on the front seat, so after some wrangling to get her long skirt hiked up and her super-tight pantyhose down, and some mightly effort to lift her butt off the seat just high enough to slide the hat underneath, she let it go. She was just about finished when the hat started to overflow. Frantic, she pulled on the brim of the hat to cup it better and keep the shit from spilling out. Finally the last poop cleared, and, still bracing herself a foot and a half off the seat, she slid the hat out from underneath to the passenger side. Then she tried to pull up her pantyhose, which was much harder to pull up than pull down. She said she didn't care if she didn't have anything to wipe her ass with, the pantyhose was just gonna have to do until she got off the fucking highway! About halfway through trying to get the pantyhose up, the hat shifted to one side, the poop dangerously getting close to spilling over, she reached out to right it, and one last gasp, yanked the super control-top of her pantyhose over her butt, and pulled her skirt down, and finally collapsed on her seat in exhaustion. After a few minutes trying to regain her breath, she opened the passenger side door, and shoved the hat out, then shut the door.

The baby was just laughing it's merry ass off, thinking it was funny as shit. :D:D:D:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

yes. .. and i know a .commer who urinated in her pants while drunk.. heehee.. wanna come out of the closet .commer?

I've been outed..DAMN :P Again!

Thanks Shermie for trying to get me to that bathroom :D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Uhhh...(lie)...no, that's never happened. ;)

It definately hasn't happened at work more than once. ( And I haven't thrown 2 pairs of boxers in the dumpster because they weren't salvagable...)

It never happened on the way to work during a sneezing fit, and no, I didn't call in with a new rule that if I shit myself on the way to work that I turn around and go home to bed, where I should have stayed anyways...

AND it didn't happen at ACE hardware while strolling merrily and just lettin a fart go 'cause there was nobody around. And for the record, I DIDN'T ride home with plastic shopping bag between a dirty ass and my clean car seat.

What you should take from this post is that it never happened and it's always good to use that excuse 'cause nobody second-guesses whether or not it's the truth. (Even when it's not true...;).

So, uhhhh...no....it's never happened to me. :$
I don't want to make all the decisions because if I screw up, then I can't blame it on you...

I thought I did once, but it just turned out to be stitch tryin' to hump my leg! Rolledup Newspaper...Problem solved!:D
*My Inner Child is A Fucking Prick Too!
*Everyones entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the priviledge
*Well I'd love to stay & chat, But youre a total Bitch! {Stewie}