freefalljason

Which Business card design?

Hey Everyone,

I am getting some new business cards printed and I can't decide which design to use, so I thought I would get some opinions.

The one titled current is obviously the one I am using now but I wanted to do something with an image that I took.

Feel free to let me know why you picked your choice.

Thanks and Blue Skies,

Jason

luv your images...
i picked #3 as facial features of passager tells the story...
#4 is also beauty except a white font would show over the darker background...

i've designed many business cards and when an image is used for background sometimes i find it easier to break it into b&w so the space used for font is white........

so so many fonts to choose from!
i played with an idea attached

SMiles;)
eustress. : a positive form of stress having a beneficial effect on health, motivation, performance, and emotional well-being.

Hey Everyone,

I am getting some new business cards printed and I can't decide which design to use, so I thought I would get some opinions.

The one titled current is obviously the one I am using now but I wanted to do something with an image that I took.

Feel free to let me know why you picked your choice.

Thanks and Blue Skies,

Jason

I think it depends on your target market... You might want to make two different designs... One for Fun Jumpers and then one for DZOs (with a tandem image).

Just an idea, but it might be nice if you could use a picture of a hybrid for the Fun Jumper version as it might be more effective for both RW and Free Fliers)...

I assume you're gonna have these printed on photo paper or similar, right?
Gravity Waits for No One.

So I liked option 4 because I am a skydiver.

But I think option 1 is the way to go because these cards are for tandems, and the girl in there looks very happy.

All of this business card talk is making me think of that american psyco movie. (Raised bone font lettering!)

I think it depends on your target market... You might want to make two different designs... One for Fun Jumpers and then one for DZOs (with a tandem image).

Just an idea, but it might be nice if you could use a picture of a hybrid for the Fun Jumper version as it might be more effective for both RW and Free Fliers)...

I will probably stick with one image since the printer that I intend to use is running a special right now (1000 cards for $32.50) and I will probably never give out 1000 cards.

I assume you're gonna have these printed on photo paper or similar, right?

Yeah, they will be printed on semi-gloss cards.

Thanks,

Jason

OK so it looks like #4 is the winner!

I have changed the font (see attached) although, I decided to keep the font the same throughout the card for simplicity.

I think this will be a good design to give to students to maybe whit their appetite for what could be in their future.

Thanks to everyone for their opinions.

Blue Skies,

Jason