Icon134

Done, Done, and Done!!!

OK... Technically I still have to deliver the take home final exam I just completed by 4:00 PM Eastern Standard time Friday...

but more or less as of about 5 minutes ago I am done with the work needed to complete my Masters...

Turned in the final copy of my thesis this afternoon (as in Thursday afternoon so I suppose it was yesterday afternoon) and all I have to do is drop my exam off tomorrow and I'll be all done... :)
Phew... what a relief... I'm gonna like go to bed and stuff... B|
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Well done!!!

Someday, I'll make a similar post. Someday. In the meantime, I keep my nose in a book and try to cram into it every last wee bit I can...there's not too much room anymore.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Right on, Scott! Glad to hear you survived! :P
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

OK... Technically I still have to deliver the take home final exam I just completed by 4:00 PM Eastern Standard time Friday...

but more or less as of about 5 minutes ago I am done with the work needed to complete my Masters...

Turned in the final copy of my thesis this afternoon (as in Thursday afternoon so I suppose it was yesterday afternoon) and all I have to do is drop my exam off tomorrow and I'll be all done... :)
Phew... what a relief... I'm gonna like go to bed and stuff... B|

I finished in December - by the time I was done with that beast (my thesis and all of its re-writes) I was ready to burn it and the school down! I still had boards to take but took those in January and found out I passed on March 3rd (the day of my wedding reception! as we were leaving)! There is nothing like being officially "done." Although....now i have to find a job>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

Congrats!
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

I finished in December - by the time I was done with that beast (my thesis and all of its re-writes) I was ready to burn it and the school down! I still had boards to take but took those in January and found out I passed on March 3rd (the day of my wedding reception! as we were leaving)! There is nothing like being officially "done." Although....now i have to find a job>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

Congrats!

That's great... finishing your program that is..

Fortunately I don't have to find a job... I already have one of those... :ph34r: Considering I belong to the Government... :D

Congrats!

That's great... finishing your program that is..

Fortunately I don't have to find a job... I already have one of those... :ph34r: Considering I belong to the Government... :D

I actually have one too ( a job)...now I go from RN to NP - so now I am responsible for the making the decisions about what to do for the patient instead doing what the providers have asked me to do....very surreal:)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Well done, now you wont know what to do with yourself :-)

No that won't be a problem... I'll be signing up for training that I need to get done... now that I'm no longer in school.

trust me I'll have pleanty to do with myself... the best thing for me is that I'll be able to take vacation somewhat easily... then I could while I was in school... and although there was a time I thought I wanted to get my PhD I'm not sure I really want to anymore... :P