Icon134

I'll be at the Farm...

I'm hiding all the slide rules, calculators and white boards.

I could pick up a slide rule... I'm stopping by my parents on my way down to drop off Karma and I know my dad has one (the peril of being a 4th generation engineer...) :P
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I'm gonna try and come down for the anniversary boogie too... but this weekend is a "business" venture... ;)

You S.O.B. You better have my dang video!!!!!!:P:D:D

Sure come down here the weekend I'm not jumping. That just means you have to come down for the anniversary boogie. It's gonna be zoo dive city that weekend.:ph34r:

Anyway, drive safe and have lots of fun jumps. It's gonna be a very nice weekend.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

I'll be there too. I just can't say when...it's a secret.

>:( If you don't tell me, how am I supposed to meet you there? >:(

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Bad weekend to go to the farm if you want to see people.. with Danny's memorial jumps at Thomaston and the memorial on Sunday...
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Huh? Someone's having a memorial jump? Anyone I know?

I really must get out more...

Cheers,
Jon S.

Bad weekend to go to the farm if you want to see people.. with Danny's memorial jumps at Thomaston and the memorial on Sunday...

Huh? Someone's having a memorial jump? Anyone I know?

I really must get out more...

Cheers,
Jon S.

If you knew him I'm certain you would have heard about the incident or at least recognized the name "Danny" from my post. You might have also read the thread in incidents, blue skies, and the sticky at the top of the page that says "DANNY PAGE FUNERAL ARRANGMENTS."

If you knew him I'm certain you would have heard about the incident or at least recognized the name "Danny" from my post. You might have also read the thread in incidents, blue skies, and the sticky at the top of the page that says "DANNY PAGE FUNERAL ARRANGMENTS..."

Thanks. I just checked out the Incidents forum. Haven't been on the internet since last weekend. I'm sitting here at the library, stunned. Don't know if I can make it Sunday, but I'll look into it.

:|,
Jon

Tomorrow evening and for the weekend... so... um... like Hide all the liquor and shit cause you know I'm really bad about that sort of thing... :P

I'm not sure when I'll actually get in but its likely to be late...

Scott

YO - ICON -

Go To The Fucking Farm!

That is all.
:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Where is the love Tuttle??? WHERE IS IT?? :ph34r::ph34r:

He packed it in his luggage and the airline lost it.
We all told him to not check is love. :D:D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Where is the love Tuttle??? WHERE IS IT?? :ph34r::ph34r:

He packed it in his luggage and the airline lost it.
We all told him to not check is love. :D:D

LOL

Well - I did get my love back on Sunday . . . but there was no Tmiracle to give it to.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Speaking of the Farm... A friend and I are traveling from our home DZ in Hawaii to the Farm (heard so much about it, just gotta jump there) on 28 April (early morning) and staying through Sunday evening (we'll be hitting some Florida DZs the week after). Probably a bit early to be asking, but anything exciting planned for that particular weekend; bonfire, boogie weekend... Perhaps a night jump since it's a full moon that weekend (or damn close)? Looking forward to two full days of jumping at The Farm.

Is there some cheap lodging nearby or a bunkhouse on the DZ. I would check The Farm website, but it's blocked here at work(?).
Don't be sexist… Broads hate that.

Is there some cheap lodging nearby or a bunkhouse on the DZ. I would check The Farm website, but it's blocked here at work(?).

There is a nice air conditioned bunk house with showers. It' is first come, first serve... As for anything going on, I have no clue... I don't live anywhere near it...

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Speaking of the Farm... A friend and I are traveling from our home DZ in Hawaii to the Farm (heard so much about it, just gotta jump there) on 28 April (early morning) and staying through Sunday evening (we'll be hitting some Florida DZs the week after). Probably a bit early to be asking, but anything exciting planned for that particular weekend; bonfire, boogie weekend... Perhaps a night jump since it's a full moon that weekend (or damn close)? Looking forward to two full days of jumping at The Farm.

You're missing their anniversary boogie two weeks before your arrival. Their schedule shows a coach's course on the weekend in question, but I'm sure they'll be jumping in full swing anyway. They have a bunk room and showers.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Probably a bit early to be asking, but anything exciting planned for that particular weekend; bonfire, boogie weekend... Perhaps a night jump since it's a full moon that weekend (or damn close)? Looking forward to two full days of jumping at The Farm.

Great thing about the Farm is they don't need anything exciting or special planned for it to be a exciting special kick ass time.

I've heard the joke on these forums that "Nothing happends at the Farm". Well if that's true, then why do the regular "Farm Animals" have to go off to all these other major boogies Just to get some REST!!

I hope it's OK for me to come up to the Farm tomorrow. (I'll bring chicks)

Randy

Thanks for the info all. Looking forward to spending a "fun" weekend at The Farm in April. Since it's my "first" time to The Farm, I guess I owe beer :P. But, if someone supplies the Coke & ice, I'll bring the Jack.
Don't be sexist… Broads hate that.

Thanks for the info all. Looking forward to spending a "fun" weekend at The Farm in April. Since it's my "first" time to The Farm, I guess I owe beer :P. But, if someone supplies the Coke & ice, I'll bring the Jack.

*Cough* Crown *Cough*