Andy_Copland

Andy In Ohio

>Also customs made me miss my flight and askd me 3 milion questions and took my pasport/papers etc. I was the only fucking white person in the room filled with people of middle eastern looking decent. Why me.B|

You got punked Bi-otch! You didn't seriously believe we'd let you come over here, w/o setting you up, to be punked did you? >:(:P

Welcome aboard Fucker!;)

>Drive through banking/beer shops and 24 hour White Castle burgers which give you major gas. Its an odd place you colonials live :|:ph34r:

:P:P You're jealous as hell, you Limey Bastard!:P I can sense it!:D:D
*My Inner Child is A Fucking Prick Too!
*Everyones entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the priviledge
*Well I'd love to stay & chat, But youre a total Bitch! {Stewie}

Well, I actually know why you were stopped: You told me you were gonna travel light with just your rig and a couple of other nescessities. People with little luggage always get stopped. They are usually smugglers or other types of criminals. "You're going to America for 3 months with a one way ticket and only one pair of boxers? Gimme a break! And what's in that packet of yours?"

;)
Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

...Or did you marry Brandy so you wouldn't have to go back? :P

From what I understand, Brandy felt sorry for him...that, and he paid her a big pile of money.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Andy, I'm sorry but for the sake of my country (I'm a patriotic bastard) I did have to warn Homeland Security of your pending arrival.

Not to worry, though...they won't hold you up at the Atlanta airport but they have lined the streets with cops all along your route in town.

One word of advice, when they get around to actually stopping and harrassing you, don't call them Stupid Fuckers or Colonials....they tend to frown on that.
:D:D

Also, try not to hit on Frank the Tank's GF...he's the jealous type...Shimmel can attest to that..
:D:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Hey Ohio's not too bad...I moved to Columbus from NYC and I actually like it ;)

Although it does smell funny this time of year:D

I only spent 27 years there before moving to colorado. :S I'll go back to visit once in a while...:| but I don't miss it. ;)
I don't want to make all the decisions because if I screw up, then I can't blame it on you...

So do people with babies in tow, many dealers use baby's as props to look innocent & hide the stash amid the baby's belonging & on the baby itself! >:(>:(

Agreed! WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU IN OHIO? I thought I taught you better. GEEZ!

Actually, I dont think he's really in the US. Prolly just sitting at home and when he got his I-NET connection going again, the only thing he could spell was OHIO. See ya in Cambridge tomorrow Andy. :P
SONIC WOODY #146

There is a fine line between cockiness and confidence -- which side of the line are you on?

Is it climbing tomorrow? Cant make it :P

Well im just about to get my arse to the airport and meet popsjumper, from the avatar im guessing he wont be hard to find :D

Hmmm, think i'll buy a bulk 100 jump package. Fuck who knows, might even be able to throw a camera on my head when i get back to the UK :o

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

Hope you are having a great time in the states Mr Copland:)

Hey squeak you gotta little BIG brown spot on your snout there you may wanna rub that off, before it gets all over your, lab rat cheese!:D:D:D