wildcard451

Bytch is the hotness...

Going camping? Or just out hunting for trolls? Can't get your torches or campfires to light???

GET SKYBYTCH!!!

-Vastly superior to Brand X in all ways.
- Easy to use
- Fun for the kids
- Lights fires to threads like the fields at Sodom and Gomorah...

- Warning, do not look directly at the Bytch when in use...you may not survive.

But wait, there's more!

SKYBYTCH also comes with the Original Rack(TM). That's right, not version 2.0, but the original design as seen at boogies across the United States.

Don't wait, get your SKYBYTCH now.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Clinical studies have shown that prolonged exposure to SKYBYTCH may cause anal leakage:|

Need a tampon . . .

Remember not to sneeze.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

SKYBYTCH should not be used by children, the elderly, those with heart conditions, hemorrhoids, acne, conjujnctivitys, or anxiety disorders. If you have any of these conditions, please consult your doctor before taking SKYBYTCH.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

SKYBYTCH should not be used by children, the elderly, those with heart conditions, hemorrhoids, acne, conjujnctivitys, or anxiety disorders. If you have any of these conditions, please consult your doctor before taking SKYBYTCH.

That sounds kinda HOT . . .

What are you doing tonight - I thought maybe I'd Take a Skybytch and go to bed early.

or -

Damn - I have got to go take me a Skybytch!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Always take SKYBYTCH with plenty of alcohol.

And a big pinch of salt.

Is it a pinch of salt or a spank of salt?

How much would YOU pay for a SKYBYTCH?

$10,000?
$1,000?
$500?

WRONG!!! SKYBYTCH can be yours for just 24 easy payments of $429.99. That's right! You get all this plus your SKYBYTCH comes complete with a BLOW JOE absolutely free!

Don't wait, call now, operators are standing by.

$10,000?
$1,000?
$500?

WRONG!!! SKYBYTCH can be yours for just 24 easy payments of $429.99. That's right! You get all this plus your SKYBYTCH comes complete with a BLOW JOE absolutely free!

I WANT ONE!!!!! Gotta get me some SKYBYTCH, now!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

$10,000?
$1,000?
$500?

[Fast Talking Voice]
This offer revokable at anytime the bytch deems neccessary. All food, beverages, and restraints sold seperately. Must be 18-25 with washboard abs to accept this offer. Canadian residents need not apply. DZ.com is held harmless and is not liable in any way for any damage inflicted in any way. This offer open only to swoopers that are residents of the united states.

[/Fast Talking Voice]

$10,000?
$1,000?
$500?

*Some assembly required.

$10,000?
$1,000?
$500?

*Some assembly required.

I knew i forgot something.>:(

But wait, there's more!

SKYBYTCH also comes with the Original Rack(TM). That's right, not version 2.0, but the original design as seen at boogies across the United States.

Don't wait, get your SKYBYTCH now.

Mine seems to be broken -- never writes, never calls.

And I can't find the customer support amail addy at www.skybytch.com; whatever am I to do?

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?