vtskydivescott

Wheres all the "Big" jumpers

ive been accused of being a "big" jumper. For the life of me I cant figure out why . ;)

Maybe, it's the "camel-toe". :D:D

the only camel toe around here is your ass.;)

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

They're out there buddy, I used to weigh around 235 out the door and was still able to jump with the feather butts it just took some practice, keep at it bro and if ya can't find anyone, gimme a call, I'll come out and jump wit ya;) I'm only around 195 now but I can still burn a hole in the sky:P
History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

ive been accused of being a "big" jumper. For the life of me I cant figure out why

DUDE I have some fine video of you floating on a second point ATTEMPT with ATSAUBREY..

I remember that jump well. Aubrey qualifies as a BIG boy.-

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

ive been accused of being a "big" jumper. For the life of me I cant figure out why

DUDE I have some fine video of you floating on a second point ATTEMPT with ATSAUBREY..

I seem to remember sinking out on you dear lady on the 2 ton 8 way at LP last year.

You're just a floaty little girl! :P
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

I seem to remember sinking out on you dear lady on the 2 ton 8 way at LP last year.

You're just a floaty little girl!

We really do need to get that whole 2 ton 20 way thing going at LP this year... I cant beleive so many of the uh.."floaty butts" that I had been jumping with there would not own up to their real status and just get on the dayum load.

I weigh 200 without gear. I suggest that you get a jumpsuit with a poly-cotton chest and baggy sleeves.
I use nylon sleeves with a set of cotton pull-over sleeves.
That gives me more range choices.

Also, a nice set of swoop cords will do wonders.
:)
Look at the fabric choices. Nylon is not your friend.
:D

I go about 230 without gear at 5'10 these days. I can typically do well with fall rates until late in the day when everyone starts getting a little lazy. Or, I encounter the 125 pound dude with an ego who says "I don't need weights". I also have a harder time on some DZ's where fall rates are slower. My home DZ has always been pretty quick. Of course, I will admit that my best skydiving is when I am at about 210 pre-jump weight.
BTW - with these weights, I use a Michigan compsuit with no wing. I think that you don't need a baggy jumpsuit. You just need to find people who understand that skydiving is easier for everyone with a brisk fallrate. More air passing your body means that minimal movements have greater reactions. When I was hitting 20 and 40 ways hard at 210 pounds, I was often strapping on 6 - 8 pounds.

You're just a floaty little girl!

We really do need to get that whole 2 ton 20 way thing going at LP this year... I cant beleive so many of the uh.."floaty butts" that I had been jumping with there would not own up to their real status and just get on the dayum load.

I may not qualify .... I've already lost a bunch. Soon I won't be 200 with gear. B|
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

Yeah, that's one of my favs is to go out b.t.e. w/ the sitters and hd's. It's always a fun site. We got one guy that's so floaty he sits in on our speedstars and we dock his feet.

Another alternative for a jumpsuit is latex body paint...oh wait, that won't slow you down much will it? Lol.

I'm a hefty boy too!!
...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!

I go about 230 without gear at 5'10 these days. I can typically do well with fall rates until late in the day when everyone starts getting a little lazy...BTW - with these weights, I use a Michigan compsuit with no wing. I think that you don't need a baggy jumpsuit. You just need to find people who understand that skydiving is easier for everyone with a brisk fallrate.

What is the typical fallrate (including TAS or SAS if measured by ProTrack) of the RW loads at your DZ?
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

:P
Hey all, I want to know where all the big people go to jump. I weigh around 220 and almost everyone I jump with is about half my size which makes it a little hard to do RW's. We can make it work by me cupping air and others sometimes using weight vests but what a pain. Don't get me wrong, I have been busting my ass on losing weight (30lbs so far) but I doubt if I will ever be under 200lbs. Sometimes feels like a lot of pressure is put on you for being a big person, is this the overall concensus or should it really matter! Anyway....I am glad to be in the air any possible moment I get. Stay safe everyone and Blue Skies!!

Come jump at Cross Keys Bro, I'm 250 out the door and guarantee I can fall with you :)
__

My mighty steed

We are here bro 265lbs. I know the feeling. It is hard to find people to jump with. When your doing 130mph on the belly RW is hard to get in too, but swooping swooping is made for the big boys.:)
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain