mofo554

Mike Mullins

hmm..I didn't know that happend..and fu** that mafia crap..what the hell is this..don't speak against the familiy BS... when another girl get raped at a DZ are you gona pull the same shit on her..or is that somehow different?
Please entlighten me if you please...

I know I'm probably gonna get flamed, but hey...

Best regards,

Uros

Raped? Why would anyone pull "shit" on someone who was raped. What's wrong with you?

Judy
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Yeah, you are going to get flamed.

when another girl get raped at a DZ are you gona pull the same shit on her..or is that somehow different?

It is completely different. The "protect the family" is about sticking up for each other and not letting innocent people be slammed without cause. Nobody is calling for any cover-up of wrongdoings.

That is exactly what I meant. Thank you.
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

I thought you americans preached freedom of speech and crap like that..and what happens..you try to screw that guy over for just asking a few questions..what a bunch of hypocrits...

Oh, and in addition to practicing freedom of speech, we American's practice thinking before we speak. Something that you obviously are not familiar with.
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

Now a question - was Mike a pilot in Vietnam? One of the interviewees said they "thought" he was, but that statement, considering the source, probably isn't that reliable (not unlike most of the story). If he was a pilot in the war, what kind of aircraft did he fly?

He was a CH-47 Chinook pilot in Vietnam.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

I used to run West Tennessee Skydiving when the Mullins murder occured. Here are some interesting facts:
Holly was found in MS in her van which was set on fire.
FACT: Fueled by avgas (NOT regular gasoline)
FACT: Mike left the Couch Freaks Boogie and flew back to Memphis when the boogie was in full swing. This was on the evening that the body was burned.
I have known Mike since the late 60's and worked for him for many years attending many boogies with him and prior to this boogie he had NEVER returned to Memphis DURING a boogie. He returned late the next morning with burns to face and eyebrows gone (flash fire feedback?). I was there.
FACT: Mike and Holly were in the middle of a divorce with serious issues about child custody and finances.
FACT: The chief witness (Carol Pinkerton) was definately a basket case. It was a very easy job for the defense to discredit her on the stand.
FACT: Mike is one of the best pilots I have ever flown with and respect his abilities.
This is not to say he is guilty or innocent-the courts found him innocent. I just wanted to provide some backgroun info that seems to be missing about the whole sordid mess.
I have retired from jumping to advance my career however I did make over 3,500 jumps and about 500 tandems during my jumping days.
I found the City Confidential episode quite credible when taking in the "whuffo" allowance.

FACT: Mike is one of the best pilots I have ever flown with and respect his abilities.
This is not to say he is guilty or innocent-the courts found him innocent. I just wanted to provide some background info that seems to be missing about the whole sordid mess.

Fact: Everyone that 'cares' knows all about 'the whole sordid mess' Bob...:|

Digging up a 4 year old thread to re-hash it senseless.:S

Too bad double jeopardy doesn't apply to Dizzy.com.

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Fact: Everyone that 'cares' knows all about 'the whole sordid mess' Bob...:|

Digging up a 4 year old thread to re-hash it senseless.:S

Too bad double jeopardy doesn't apply to Dizzy.com.

And add to that Mike is a registered DZ.com user, so the prohibition against personal attacks comes into play.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

As long as you see fit to get the the Gossip Circle going....I hear Britney Spears has a DRUG PROBLEM! :o

No fuckin' way... and here I thought she was all innocent and stuff... :$:D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

As long as you see fit to get the the Gossip Circle going....I hear Britney Spears has a DRUG PROBLEM! :o

It was Madonna's kiss...knocked her right off the edge! >:(

~ "Pack Fast, Pull Low... and Date Your Riggers WIFE!" ~

It was Madonna's kiss...knocked her right off the edge! >:(

Seems like, Madonna just has that effect on people! Poor little Britney![:/]

Chuck

>>I am proud to have Michael Mullins and his family as close friends, and I feel sorry for anyone who denies themselves the privelege of jumping his plane or associating with his family based upon pure speculation. <<

Well said, Christian. And I agree 100%.

EDIT: I just noticed that this is a very old thread that has been resurrected. I apologize for sending it back to the top. It should just die.

----------------------------------
www.jumpelvis.com

>>I am proud to have Michael Mullins and his family as close friends, and I feel sorry for anyone who denies themselves the privelege of jumping his plane or associating with his family based upon pure speculation. <<

Well said, Christian. And I agree 100%.

EDIT: I just noticed that this is a very old thread that has been resurrected. I apologize for sending it back to the top. It should just die.

Yes, it should die... a quick death! I'm afraid, as long as A&E, chooses to air the program from time to time, this thread will rear it's ugly head.

Chuck

Yes, it should die... a quick death! I'm afraid, as long as A&E, chooses to air the program from time to time, this thread will rear it's ugly head.

After all Britney Spears IS young and naive!
:ph34r:

And she does kiss Madonna.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Yeah... right! :D

Chuck

And she does kiss Madonna.:|

Yeah but...just THINK where that TOUNGE has been! :$

Chuck

But we could get like Cristina Agulera to make out with Angelina Jolie . . . that would be a good A&E story . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Chuck

But we could get like Cristina Agulera to make out with Angelina Jolie . . . that would be a good A&E story . . .

Aw yeah... like, that would really be hot!

Chuck

If I recall correctly, Mullins spent a small fortune on his legal team, and the case attracted a great deal of media attention.

Neither of which are crimes, last I heard. If I were accused of anything so serious, I'd spend a fortune on my defense as well. The biggest reason so many innocent people end up on death row is that they can't afford a decent attorney. As for media attention, the ingredients for a circus were all there. Husband and wife Fed Ex pilots, skydiving, etceteree, etceterah....

There's a reason we have jury trials in this country and that jury has spoken. End of story.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

. . . and then we could get like - The olsen twins to . . .wait are they old enough yet? . . . Yep they are 20 . . . so yeah they could TOTALLY make out and . . .