jasonRose

Easter Weekend Numbers!

OK, Byron Jumpers want to know.
What is really "Wonky"

We had 20-31 mph.
still jumping.

madjohn

Wonky = pretty fucking turbulent.

At Byron, I probably wouldn't have blinked an eye. Especially if it had been more steady, but it would go from nothing to high 20s within a few minutes, then back down again.

There was some sort of front moving through and temp shifting ... and dust devils. It was enough for me. And apparently the DZ, too, since they actually put tandems on a wind hold.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

:|:10:0

Just some good fun jumpin although it got a little breezy on Sunday and I got to meet Krisanne:)

In case any of y'all are looking for Dave at Eloy, he looks EXACTLY like his avatar.:ph34r:
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Humps: Jumps: Beer Owed

0:16:0

CP Nationals here in SA, 4 training jumps on Friday - one of which was a SPECTACULAR crash, plus 6 round of competition, 5 tandem camera jumps and an AFF camera. Plus i took home three silver medals, good weekend all round.

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

:), 3, 0

Did an awsome 5 way freefly for my 400th! and a super fun 2 way head-down with bossman into "larry's" yard for #401!B|

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

:)
I had a 4 day weekend from work.:P

I rode along in the backseat of a 172 on Friday with flygirl1 and our instructor and then went out to dinner that night with her family.

On Saturday I went to Davis for the 4-way scrambles. My team got second placeB|. I also did a 16-way formation load that went better than most if not all of the big ways I've been on. We almost got the second point. I also did a couple of freefly jumps and a high hop&pop with a friend on a Sabre 2 135 loaded around 1.85 I borrowed.

On Sunday morning I went back to Davis for the Easter egg hunt. I found seven eggs, one of them with a jump ticket in it, and one with a 25% discount at Action Air. Then I went to Kirkwood for the annual pond skimming contest. I got there a little too late for the banked slalom. I did a backflip off the kicker into the pond, and got wet. I managed to twist my knee on landing in the water. We met up for dinner with my family on the way home.

On Monday I slept in and then flew a 172 to Novato for dinner with flygirl1.