Thanatos340

Who wants to entertain me in L.A.??

OK.. Slight change in plans..

I am now flying in on the Wednesday 11th (get in to LA around 5 pm-ish) and Flying out Friday soon as I get done with my meetings.

Im staying right near LAX at the Four Points Sheraton.

Wednesday night?? Wide open for me.

Thursday Night?? Looks like we could get together for dinner and/or drinks somewhere near LAX (Have to keep it to no more than medium Pimpin as I have to be up and somewhat coherent early Friday morning[:/])

Looking forward to seeing a few of you west coasters while out there.

I will be in So-Cal April 10-14. Staying near LAX and/or Hawthorne. Anyone want to come out and play??

Ask Eddie Murphy. I'm sure you can find a few shemale hookers to "give a ride home" to. :P:D
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

I will be in So-Cal April 10-14. Staying near LAX and/or Hawthorne. Anyone want to come out and play??

Ask Eddie Murphy. I'm sure you can find a few shemale hookers to "give a ride home" to. :P:D

What is your fascination with transvestites today?:|

:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I am leaving in 24 hours.

Are we still on for Thursday night?? Gia?? VSG?

They said that Old Gregg will be there.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

You know, I was just asking myself that when I happened across your avatar. It all became clear then. :P
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC

Dude. That was 10 years ago.
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

You know, I was just asking myself that when I happened across your avatar. It all became clear then. :P

So, by your avatar - it seems that your jaw is STILL locked in place from the last time you apologized to me.:o So don't push it!:P

:D:D:P

Dude. That was 10 years ago.

Not for me. I lag behind a bit...deliberately.:|

So, by your avatar - it seems that your jaw is STILL locked in place from the last time you apologized to me.:o So don't push it!:P

Ouch. Scathing. You just shot the pic when I was mid-syllable. Damn it! Any pic here is rife with potential innuendo, but some...:P

Ouch. Scathing. You just shot the pic when I was mid-syllable. Damn it! Any pic here is rife with potential innuendo, but some...:P

You are right . . . But I mean - you would have done the same - Next time dont draw out the "A" in Tastes so good next time.:D:D:D

You are right . . . But I mean - you would have done the same - Next time dont draw out the "A" in Tastes so good next time.:D:D:D

Point conceded...bastard. :P

Could you learn to love me?

Could you learn to love me?

Learn to love a cheesehead? Lemme deliberate for a bit...:P

I'll even bring a couple of my female friends. :)

Must be the ones that you were tired of hanging around with, anyway:)

I have no idea what this means. Is this some kind of DZ.com thing that I don't know about because, personally, I could never get tired of hanging around with close friends. ;)

Hope they are good swimmers...

Once again...say whaaat? It's like I've stumbled into the twilight zone with these two replies. :D

(Is this a J thing?)

Rosa, ignore everyone tonight :D It's party night B|
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo